About Fidelity Services Group
Fidelity Services Group is the most comprehensive supplier of security solutions in Southern Africa, and they lead the market in terms of protecting against new threats. Their amazing record of successes may be directly attributed to their outstanding performance in the areas of service delivery and execution. The company has over 60 years of experience, and its strength lies in having exceptional leadership and an aggressively proactive approach to remaining at the forefront of the continually evolving security environment.
As a result of the deliberate and very successful transformation and BEE activities undertaken by the Group, it has become South Africa’s biggest Black Economic Owned Integrated Security Solution Provider. It now has a BEE ownership of 51 percent and is wholly based in South Africa.
About the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Administrator 2022
Fidelity Services Group is welcoming caniddates to apply for the permanent Administrative position in Midrang, Gauteng as a professional Administrator. The Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Administrator is a fantastic opportunity located in the FCS Head Office. Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate their abilities through the following duties:
- Ensuring that an adequate filling system and document management, including archiving, are maintained
- Providing customer service over the phone and taking messages
- Assisting the Recruitment department with the onboarding of new employees (e.g., preparing documentation, planning orientation agendas, etc)
- Making contact with candidates and following up with them during the recruitment process
- Taking care of both internal and external questions and concerns
- Taking meeting minutes
- Offer the Branch Manager your help with administrative matters whenever it’s needed
- Processing daily time sheets and uploading them to the payroll system
- Submit pay queries
- Maintain compliance with the daily, weekly, and monthly due dates for emails, work sheets, and templates
- Processing daily data on dedicated vehicles in addition to monthly data on hours worked and kilometers driven for invoicing purposes
- Processing and writing out client monthly code listings and details
- Sending requests, authorizing users to enroll, and scanning users are all part of the Fidelity Access Control System
- Place your order for ID cards, along with uniforms, beverages, and cleaning supplies
- General clerical duties.
Candidates interested in the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Administrator must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this position. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Administrator Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Has a Matric certificate or any equivalent qualification
- Shows a clear criminal track record
- Understands basic computer literacy
- Knows how to use Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Has a minimum of 2 years in Administration
- Willing to work overtime as necessary
- Advantageous: owns their own reliable mode of transporation
- Advantageous: has a strong background in Administration/Office Management.
2. Working Comptencies
- Prioritises self-development
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate; must be trustworthy and truthful
- You need to be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. You also need to be confident
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Capability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- They are good at managing time.
Important note: The Fidelity Services Group has the right to decline to fill any post that has been publicly advertised for employment. Current workers are always given priority, and selection is based solely on merit; nonetheless, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. However, in accordance with their transformation policy, priority will be given to black female candidates provided that they meet the requirements outlined above.
Apply online: Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Administrator 2022.
If you believe that you would be a good fit for this position, please feel free to submit your application using the web gateway located above. At this point, you will be prompted to provide all of the mandatory information that will be necessary for the whole of the registration process.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
When you hand in your applications, you are giving the committee in charge of selecting winners permission to use your personal information for the purposes of registration. This authority is granted at the time that your applications are submitted.
To confirm that the candidates being considered are legitimate, additional screening and evaluation processes will be performed on the applications. Anyone who is found to have lied about any component of their applications will be kicked out of the registration period.
Candidates are required to complete the application process via the portal that was provided above. The selection committee will not consider any submissions that were made using alternative methods, such as hand delivery or faxing in the application.
Applications for the Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy as Administrator must be submitted before the closing date on 04 August 2022.
Please ensure that your applications are submitted as quickly as possible. You can improve your chances of securing a spot during the registration period by submitting your information early. In addition, it prevents any unwelcome surprises at the last minute, such as sudden surges of Internet traffic or the loss of important documents.
Applications for the program have to be turned in before the deadline in order to be considered. The selection committee will not accept any applications that are submitted after the deadline, and the program will not consider any submissions of this nature for consideration.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 10 days past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the position.
During the period of recruitment, Fidelity Services Group maintains complete discretion over who it chooses to hire. The decisions that the selection committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.