About the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust
The Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust is an organisation that’s formed in honour of Ernst Eriksen, owner of the well-recognised Eriksen Brothers. The company, which has focused on the sugar business, has provided multiple positive contributions towards the economic and agricultural sector within South Africa.
About the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursaries 2022
Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust is offering financial assistance for bright-minded South African students who are pursuing their Postgraduate studies in university. The Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursaries is an all-inclusive programme that welcomes people of all different backgrounds. As an awardee, you will be provided with the necessary support to chase after your academic qualification. If you display exemplary academic scores and valuable qualities as a student, you are more than encouraged to give this opportunity a shot.
The bursaries are given on a yearly basis, and will only be considered as partial bursary that provides up to R20 000/year. The funds will be directly transferred to the university where the candidate is pursuing their education.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursaries Bursary? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognised as a citizen of South Africa
- Has accomplished their Honours degree with flying colours
- Planning to enroll or is currently enrolled in a Postgraduate qualification (either Masters or Doctorate)
- Registered or have been accepted to pursue their studies in an accredited South African institution
- Displays a strong academic track record
- Prepared to cover the remained of your study costs with your own expenses.
Apply online: Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursaries 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the whole selection committee, which will include you. As a result, you should double-check to ensure that there is no fictitious information. If there is any evidence that applicants are giving false information, they may be placed in a hazardous position.
Candidates will need to provide the documentation below to support their online applications:
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- A certified copy of your most recent academic transcripts
- Legitimate proof of your application into a university, if you have yet to be accepted into an institution (must be on the university letterhead)
- Legitimate proof of your acceptance into a university, if you have been accepted into an institution (must be on the university letterhead)
- A complete breakdown of your income, expenses, and the registration costs
- 4 comprehensive essays (1000 words maximum for each essay)
- 1 essay should be about yourself
- 1 essay should list out your accomplishments after your Matric qualification
- 1 essay should be about your future study plans and what you aspire to achieve in the future.
- 1 essay should be about how you envision South Africa be in the future
- 2 legitimate academic references.
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete application dossiers will automatically be disqualified from the programme.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust Bursaries must be submitted before the closing date on 30 September 2021.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
The Ernst & Ethel Eriksen Trust holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.