Enaex Africa is a subsidiary of Enaex and a joint venture between Enaex and Sasol that began operations on July 1, 2020. The company is a world-class blasting services company that provides premium solutions to the most important mining regions and companies in Africa. The company has over 1100 employees who provide blasting services to various mining sites throughout Sub-Saharan Africa, and it is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Enaex Africa manufactures and sells a diverse range of explosives and value-added solutions, ensuring that customers have access to all of the supplies they need to complete the whole blasting process. These materials are utilized in blasting for opencast and underground mining operations, quarries, and civil building projects, among other applications.
About the Enaex Africa Learnerships 2022
Enaex Africa is providing young candidates with an opportunity to pursue a learnership with the company to obtain new knowledge and expertise in the company. The Enaex Africa Learnerships is a great learnerships that will provide you with the fundamentals of this industry upon which to build your career. A defined curriculum will be followed during the duration of the program, which will include both theoretical examinations and practical working sessions that will take place in a real-world workplace context. As you work your way towards certification, you will be encouraged to make significant progress under the supervision of expert training providers.
- Assist the Site Administrator with inventory management
- Unload raw supplies from the truck (emulsion Matrix and Expand tankers)
- Maintain ownership of the bulk explosive MMU by maintaining the cab, chassis, and plant in a clean and organized manner
- Load and unload the MMU with the proper raw materials on a consistent schedule
- Close blast holes with the proper stemming material up to the collar of the blast hole and above the collar of the blast hole
- Cleaning and disinfection of the mobile command unit
- As needed, carry out the responsibilities of a blast guard
- Finding any anomalous situations on the MMU or inside the work area and reporting them to the Explosive Controller and/or Site Supervisor is essential
- Participate in normal problem detection and troubleshooting, as well as maintenance and repairs on the MMU process plant and chassis, with the assistance of the Explosives Controller.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Enaex Africa Learnership’s Reference Numbers:
- North West: ENX-208 (Process/Plant Operator Community Learnership)
- Northen Cape: ENX-202 (Explosives Operator Community Learnership)
- Mpumalanga: ENX-200 (Mining Services Community Learnership)
- Limpopo: ENX-204 (Chargehand Community Learnership).
Make sure to send in your application as soon as possible for the Enaex Africa Learnership. But first and foremost, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Enaex Africa Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Currently 18 years old or above
- Has officially finished their N3/Grade 12/Matric Certification
- Displays impressive criminal track record
- Proven to be physically healthy for the task.
- Enaex Africa Learnerships 2022 – North West
- Enaex Africa Learnerships 2022 – Northern Cape
- Enaex Africa Learnerships 2022 – Mpumalanga
- Enaex Africa Learnership 2022 – Limpopo.
If you think this learnership’s right for you, feel free to access the online application portal above. This is where you will need to put in all the required information that will be integral towards the entire registration period.
Candidates are required to upload a couple of documents, which include their profile photo as well as their Curriculum Vitae (CV). These two pieces of documents are vital things that should be compiled.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
Enaex Africa holds all rights to provide anyone with a learnerships or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.