DSV is a company that delivers and maintains supply chain solutions for tens of thousands of businesses. Today, the company’s various offices in more than 90 countries operate around the clock to assure a consistent supply of items to manufacturing lines, outlets, retailers, and customers all around the globe, which includes the United States.
Despite the fact that we have a worldwide reach, our presence remains local and close to our consumers. As a firm, DSV aspires to be a major worldwide supplier, meeting the demands of customers for transportation and logistics services while also achieving broad expansion and ranking among the most profitable companies in the sector.
About the DSV Job Vacancy as Freight Forwarder 2021
DSV is offering an exciting employment opportunity for candidates with Grade 12 qualifications to pursue a fruitful career as a qualified Freight Forwarder. THe DSV Job Vacancy as Freight Forwarder is a wonderful chance for anybody looking to expand their career paths within this company setting.
At the moment, the DSV Job Vacancy as Freight Forwarder is available in 3 different locations: Kempton Park, Durban, and Port Elizabeth.
As a Freight Forwarder, you will need to undertake the following duties:
- Capable of working alone without continual monitoring
- Participation in a project New accounts that are created in accordance with your parameters are put into operation
- Responding to customer and routine inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Keeping track of shipments from point of collection to point of delivery
- Keeping in touch with and talking with customers on a regular basis throughout the process
- Managing monthly key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance of customers, as well as the productivity of one’s own desk
- Making extra preparations and employing the appropriate level of personnel to provide assistance for key shipments is essential
- Negative WIPS/open accruals/open negative accruals are managed in this section.
- Administrative tasks will be relevant
- When it comes to overtime, it’s a given
- Ability to escalate issues to the appropriate parties when necessary, as well as the ability to maintain positive working relationships with members of all teams and departments
- Exceptional administrative abilities
- Costs are being managed efficiently and with care
- Client management skills, including the ability to meet with them, address difficulties with shipments, and handle any client communication by phone, email, and in person
- Understanding the freight forwarding sector and the employment requirements that go along with it is essential
- Supporting with import invoicing, as well as directing invoicing controllers and regulating rates, among other things
- Clients’ questions and concerns are communicated and resolved in a proactive manner
- Support in after-hours monitoring and tracking and tracing with carriers, providing specials on weekends, or enabling contact and feedback on weekends are all examples of what we can do for our clients.
If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to sign up for the job vacancy.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the DSV Job Vacancy as Freight Forwarder? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the DSV Job Vacancy as Freight Forwarder’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The DSV Job Vacancy as Freight Forwarder Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualification
- Has a certified Grade 12 qualification
- Displays understanding in intermediate computer literacy level (e.g. CargoWise 1, MS Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Experience in air and ocean freight of at least 5 years is required
- In-depth understanding of the logistics industry
- In-depth understanding of Incoterms and customs regulations
- Communication abilities with clients
- Knowledge of container/shipment planning and coordination is required. The individual must be organized and capable of managing a desk
- Reporting and analysis demand administrative abilities
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Capable of working under pressure when necessary
- Positive attitude team player.
2. Advantageous Skills
- Excellent organizing skills
- The capacity to manage and juggle many things at the same time is essential
- To fulfill deadlines, you must be able to plan and prioritize your task
- To optimize and utilize budget and time constraints without sacrificing the quality and effectiveness of work presented, a practical problem-solving attitude is required
- It is vital to have a group–oriented mindset. Must be able to operate in a multifunctional, matrix team structure and understand how to help and use others in order to meet job deadlines
- Understanding and experience with alternative types of transportation
- To drive and monitor progress against established targets and timelines, excellent communication, negotiating, and networking abilities are necessary.
- Dsv Job Vacancy as Freight Forwarder 2021 – Kempton Park
- Dsv Job Vacancy as Freight Forwarder 2021 – Durban
- Dsv Job Vacancy as Freight Forwarder 2021 – Port Elizabeth.
In order to visit the website indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
DSV holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final and cannot be changed.