About Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is South Africa’s leading chain of pharmaceutical products and services. Formed in 1978, the company has expanded their operations to opening up family clinics, dispensaries, and other non-pharmaceutical pursuits. Through the past decades, Dis-Chem Pharmacies has paved the way for providing beauty, healthy, and well-being products that improve the lifestyles of their consumers. With their special Loyalty Benefit Programme, the company’s popularity has been booming within the general public.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is currently headquartered in Midrand, Joburg. Within Southern Africa alone, the company has branched out to 150 stores that are accessible to different demographics. The company’s 18 000 full-time experts are more than ready to provide your with health advised through satisfactory customer service. Everyone is offered the best quality of support the make sure their customers receive what they need.
About the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Trolley Collector 2020
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is opening up a job vacancy as a dedicated Trolley Collector for South African citizens held in the company’s Glenfair Store, Pretoria. The Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Trolley Collector is a fantastic part-time opportunity who are looking to work on the side. Selected employees will be entitled to various benefits that will help support you along the way, such as a market-related salary, provident funds, medical aid, and an accredited staff account.
Below are some of the responsibilities you will need to tackle as a Trolley Collector in Dis-Chem Pharmacies:
- Gathering up trolleys using the company’s planning methods
- Checking the car park or the shopping areas to see if there are any unattended trolleys
- Following safety guidelines when collecting trolleys in places where there are many vehicles
- Returning trolleys to their right place
- Checking to see if there are any damages toc certain trolleys and sending them off for repairs
- Helping customers finds a trolley or assisting them with any shopping-related question.
Candidates interested in the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Trolley Collector must possess a few requirements that are relevant to the line of work. Each of these criteria must be fulfilled by candidates to proceed with their registration. Fulfilling all these requirements will gain you a higher chance of being accepted into the job vacancy. Failure to do so might cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall results of your applications.
The Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Trolley Collector Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a Grade 12 or Matric certificate
- Not required to have prior retail experience (however, it is advantageous to have up to 6 months of experience)
- Be ready and available for retail work hours.
2. Personal Attributes
- Proven fluency in spoken and written English
- Presents yourself in a professional manner
- Active with customers and can be relied upon
- Communicates well with staff and managements
- Has a high level of integrity
- Can manage their time well
- Optional, but advantageous:
- Has fluency in two languages
- Willing to report any suspicious behavior made by customers or staff members.
3. Employment Conditions
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa, or, owns a legitimate work permit
- Ready to work under irregular retail hours
- Ready to endure outdoor working no matter the weather situation
- Has the physical endurance to do heavy-duty tasks, like lifting heavy boxes
- Has their own mode of transporation or can get to the store quickly
- Clear from any credit or criminal track records.
Apply online: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Trolley Collector 2020.
On the application form, candidates must type in their accurate personal details and answer the questionnaire. All the information your provide must represent your current conditions. If you are discovered to be falsifying any aspects of your applications, you will be dismissed from the registration procedure.
Furthermore, you are required to upload several documents. These include your Profile Photo, your most recent Curriculum Vitae, and other documents such as transcripts, Driver’s License, Identity Document, passports, and more.
Applications for the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Trolley Collector must be submitted before the closing date on 20 November 2020.
Please be kindly advised that the selection committee does not accept any late submissions. Candidates discovered to be sending in their applications past the closing deadline will automatically be disqualified from the programme.
Announcements will only be made to candidates who have been shortlisted. Should you not receive any word from the selection committee within two weeks past the deadline, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the job vacancy.