About Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an award-winning retail line that focuses on pharmaceuticals in the country. Since its establishment in 1978, the company has branched out to dispensaries, self-medication centres, family clinics, and other healthcare facilities. Dis-Chem Pharmacies is currently headquartered in Midrand, Joburg. This strategic locations provides the company the necessary resources and people to help run their operations smoothly. As a company that particularly deals in healthy food, well-being, beauty, and sports supplements, the establishment makes it a priority to provides exemplary customer satisfaction. With the support of more than 18 000 full-time employees, Dis-Chem Pharmacies is not showing any signs of stopping.
About the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Store Cleaner 2021
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is offering a job vacancy for South African employment seekers who are looking for a job opportunity as a Store Cleaner in the company. The Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Store Cleaner is an available opportunity based in the Canal Walk Store in Capetown. As a Store Cleaner, your general responsibility is to tend to the cleanliness of the store and ensuring that the environment is kept neat. Additionally, below are some of the responsibilities you will have to perform as well:
- Offering a high standard of hygiene in all working premises
- Following daily routines to make sure that the store is kept clean at all times
- Cleaning the canteen and restrooms
- Stocking up daily supplies with the relevant products
- Always be available during operational hours for required cleaning up
- Vacuuming certain carpeted areas
- Dusting furniture
- Putting on a friendly and welcoming composure
- Solving minor issues within the workplace
- Reporting any malfunctioning of equipment
- Guiding customers to the appropriate locations.
Candidates interested in the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Store Cleaner must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this vacancy. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Store Cleaner Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Grade 12/Matric qualification
- Able to perform cleaning duties
- Shows fluency in spoken English
- Has a good sense of customer service
- Displays wonderful staff member communication abilities
- Can be trusted and relied upon
- Has a keen eye for details
- Follows instructions well and execute them accordingly
- Manages their time well
- Can work under pressure
- Meets tight deadlines
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa (or owns a legitimate work permit)
- Clear from any criminal or credit records (MIE)
- Owns a legitimate Driver’s License and your own more of transportation
- Advantageous: speaks a 2nd additional language.
Apply online: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Store Cleaner 2021.
Skim through the queries before filling them in. Please provide complete information that accurately represents your current conditions.
Additionally, you will be required to upload several items, such as:
- Your profile photo
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae
- Available academic transcripts
- Driver’s License (if applicable)
- Identity Document
These documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete applications will not be considered by the selection committee.
Candidates are advised to include their strengths, skills, and other abilities into their CV. This will help you increase your chances of getting a positive review by the selection committee. Don’t forget to mention your contact information as well.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Store Cleaner must be submitted before the closing date on 09 March 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear back from the selection committee within 2 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the programme.
Dis-Chem reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.