About Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Since 1978, Dis-Chem has been regarded as South Africa’s most reliable pharmacy chain thanks to the connected dispensaries, family clinics, non-pharmaceutical, and complete self-medication centers that it operates. There are approximately 18 000 people working full-time and part-time for the firm, and the corporation provides its workers with training to ensure that they have the maximum possible assistance to carry out their jobs and grow as individuals.
According to Professional Management Review, Dis-Chem is the greatest pharmacy chain in the nation. Additionally, readers of The Star Your Choice and Pretoria News Readers Survey chose Dis-Chem as the best pharmacy, best medical supply store, and best health store, respectively. They have a huge network of dedicated suppliers that are able to aid in meeting the requirements of hundreds of clients each and every day.
About the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Health Merchandiser 2022
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is looking for a qualified Health Merchandiser who knows how to perform basic merchandising procedures with proper customer service. The Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Health Merchandiser will require you to perform the following duties:
- Make sure that any of the questions that customers have about the goods are answered and addressed
- Help out with the overall inventory count
- Make certain that the merchandising displays are constructed, faced up, supplied, and maintained
- Always check to see that the whole assortment of items is stocked on the shelves
- You are responsible for your allotted stock in the store room as well as on the shop floor, so make sure you keep up with the daily physical maintenance of the store and the item displays
- Help with the shopping in the rear
- Make sure that goods that has been delivered or stock that has been removed from the store room is packed and placed in the appropriate location
- Help facilitate the regular “First In, First Out” rotation of stock
- Restock the items in accordance with the needs of the company
- Always make sure that the items on the front store shelves are nicely organized, clearly labeled, and priced, and that they are visible at all times.
Do you believe you have what it takes to apply for the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Health Merchandiser? First things first: review the qualifications needed to fill the position that is currently open. Your performance in these areas will indicate whether or not you are a good candidate for the position. If you would want to verify that you meet the requirements, please ensure that you look over the eligibility requirements that are listed down below. If you want to ensure that you have a better chance of being successful, it is highly recommended that you fulfill all of the requirements listed in the following list.
The Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Health Merchandiser Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Grade 12 or Matric qualification
- Possesses at least 6 months of experience in Retail
- Show sstrong computer literacy (especially in Microsoft Office suite)
- Shows strong fluency in the English language
- Presents themselves in a professional manner
- Has a high level of engagement with customers, mangaement, and staff members
- Is incredibly reliable and honest
- Managest their time well
- Advantageous: has a diploma or degree relevant to the Health Focus field
- Advantageous: Has at least 1 year of Retail experience.
2. Advantageous Skills
- Shows fluency in two languages (bilingual)
- Has prior knowledge of merchandising standards and the FMCG industry in general
- Understands product and category knowledge
- Has the ability to analyze ZMORE reports for order and taking stocks
- Willing to report any suspicious staff or customer behavior
- Understands how to use SAP and Unisolv.
3. Important Conditions
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Prepared to work retail hours
- Clear from any criminal or credit track records
- Has their own reliable mode of transporation or living close to the store
- Willing and able to perform physical duties like lifting and moving heavy boxes, as well as ensuring health and safety standards.
Important note: Dis-Chem Pharmacies has decided to implement a vaccination policy that is mandatory, and the policy will go into effect on June 1, 2022. Applicants are required to demonstrate that they are willing to provide a vaccination certificate that is current as of the day the policy goes into effect.
Apply online: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Health Merchandiser 2022.
It is recommended that you utilize Google Chrome to view the aforementioned internet portal.
You can also submit your application using your smartphone rather than your PC because it is far more convenient. If you have an Android phone, you can use Google Chrome as your online browser. Google Chrome comes pre-installed on phones running the Android operating system, so you don’t need to install any other browsers.
Please utilize the application portal to fill out the required fields and submit your application. The entirety of your personal information that you provide must appropriately reflect your actual situation.
The information you provide will be reviewed by the entire selection committee. That is why you should double-check to ensure that there is no incorrect information. Any hint of candidates supplying incorrect information may place them in jeopardy.
Candidates must provide a few papers, including a photo of themselves for use as their profile picture and a curriculum vitae (CV). These two pieces of paper are vital and must be combined into a document.
You grant the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes by submitting your applications. This permission is granted when you submit your applications.
Candidates must finish the application process through the above-mentioned portal. Alternative methods of application submission, such as hand delivery or faxing, will not be considered by the selection committee.
Applications for the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Health Merchandiser must be submitted before the closing date on 01 June 2022.
You can guarantee that your application will be processed as quickly as possible if you sign up as soon as you possibly can. Despite this, there is no assurance that you will be successful right away; rather, the purpose of this is to put you in a stable position while the recruiting process continues.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will be eliminated from the selection process by the committee in charge of making that decision. Any submissions that are received after the contest’s end date will automatically be disqualified, regardless of the substance of the entry.
Announcements will only be made to shorlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within two weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been chosen for the position.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies retains the authority to choose whether or not to make job opportunities available to any individual. The decisions of the selection committee are final and must be adhered to by all of the relevant parties.