About Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Since 1978, Dis-Chem has been South Africa’s first option in pharmacies, thanks to their network of connected dispensaries, family clinics, non-pharmaceutical and complete self-medication centers, as well as their network of linked dispensaries. A prominent specialist in the fields of beauty, nutritious food, sports supplements, health, and well-being, the firm provides the largest variety of products in these areas, as well as professional guidance.
Their headquarters are in Midrand, Johannesburg, and they have more than 150 outlets distributed across Southern Africa and the rest of the world. The firm employs approximately 18 000 full-time and part-time workers, and they provide employees with training to ensure that they have the best possible assistance to execute their jobs and grow as people as a result.
About the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Dispensary Receptionist 2022
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is offering an entry-level employment opportunity for anybody interested in becoming a professional Dispensary Receptionist in Kempton Park. This job opening at Dis-Chem Pharmacies for a Dispensary Receptionist is an excellent chance for a motivated individual to become a part of a growing and dynamic company. The primary goal of this position is to assist the Dispensary staff in responding to patient calls and queries in a timely and effective way. Maintaining the filing and scanning systems for the dispensary.
As a Dispensary Receptionist, you will be asked to:
- Ascertain that clients get appropriate feedback on their inquiries in a reasonable amount of time
- When taking down the phone number of a caller, use additional caution
- Ensure that any messages or phone calls are routed to the appropriate person at all times
- These papers should be submitted with the date and the names of the individuals who created them
- Provide correct information to both callers and dispensers in a timely manner
- Ensure that all filing and scanning is completed on a daily basis in accordance with the instructions given by the dispensary manager
- It is recommended that any filing equipment and requirements be referred to the manager for assistance
- Make certain that you are receiving the proper message from the callers. Restate the message to the caller in your own words
- Communicate clearly with your team members to ensure that the proper message is conveyed
- Calls should be answered with the department and your name clearly stated
- All client praises and concerns should be sent to the appropriate management in the shop
- When the phone rings, answer it within a fair amount of time
- Always maintain a professional demeanor while speaking with patients
- Provide management with accurate feedback about calls on a daily basis
- In order to verify that the proper message gets translated, ask the caller sufficient questions.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Dispensary Receptionist’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Dispensary Receptionist’s Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Must have a Grade 12 or Matric qualification
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Has a clear criminal and credit track record (MIE)
- Can work at a desk all day (with their own dedicated work station)
- Advantageous: has prior experience working in a Secretarial, Reception, or Call Centre environment.
2. Working Attributes
- Preapred to work under pressure
- Can fulfill deadlines in a timelly manner
- Easily follows the provided oral and written instructions
- Knows how to give instructions effectively
- Communicates well with other team members
- Has great listening abilities
- Can be relied upon
- Upholds a strong sense of honesty
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Manages their time well.
Affirmative action and equal employment opportunities are encouraged at Dis-Chem Pharmacies. In accordance with Dis-Employment Chem’s Equity & Transformation Strategy, the approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be examined as part of the recruiting process. People with disabilities are actively encouraged to apply for positions at Dis-Chem.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy that will be in place until June 1, 2022. As of the date of policy implementation, applicants must be willing to produce a vaccination certificate that is current and in effect.
Apply online: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Dispensary Receptionist 2022.
In order to access the web site mentioned above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
To ensure that your responses are as relevant as possible, please type them into the appropriate sections of the application site. All of the personal information you provide should be accurate and relevant to your current circumstances, unless otherwise stated.
It will be reviewed by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you provide will be kept confidential. As a result, you should conduct a thorough check to ensure that there is no fictitious information present. Candidates may find themselves in a precarious position if it is discovered that they have provided false information during the application process.
In addition, you will be required to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae as well as a profile photo for consideration. Prepare your CV so that it contains all of the necessary details about you such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your qualifications as a potential candidate and why you should be selected.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Dis-Chem Pharmacies Job Vacancy as Dispensary Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 29 April 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the selection committee within 2 weeks past the closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the position.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.