About Digby Wells
Digby Wells is a company that assists in the provision of environmental, social, and sustainability solutions for the resources, infrastructure, energy, and agricultural sectors throughout the world. Digby Wells is based in the United Kingdom. With their comprehensive approach and a broad variety of in-house expert talents, they achieve outcomes and add value to all of their customers’ initiatives and projects. The company’s interdisciplinary staff has the expertise and experience to assist customers at every stage of the project’s life cycle, from exploration through extraction to rehabilitation and closure.
Since then, the firm’s development ambitions have progressed at breakneck speed, with the company opening offices in the United Kingdom as well as Jersey, Botswana, Mali, Tanzania, and also Senegal, in addition to its existing South African headquarters in Johannesburg. Digby Wells Environmental has built important ties with local environmental and social experts in-country, and the company is also registered as an environmental and social services provider in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Liberia.
About the Digby Wells Environmental Education Trust Bursaries 2024
Digby Wells is offering financial assistance for bright-minded South African students who are pursuing their university education in the 2024 academic year. A program like the Digby Wells Environmental Education Trust Bursaries is open to individuals from all walks of life, and it accepts applicants from all backgrounds. As an awardee, you will get all of the assistance you need to complete your academic degree or certificate program successfully. If you have consistently achieved high academic results while also demonstrating excellent traits as a student, you are strongly urged to apply for this position.
The Digby Wells Environmental Education Trust Bursaries is provided for the following Undergraduate and Postgraduate fields:
- Research Psychology.
- BSc. Environmental Sciences
- Geography, Zoology
- BA Community Development
Digby Wells Environmental welcomes all full-time students enrolling in their undergraduate (1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year) and Post Graduate studies for the academic year 2024 to submit applications for participation in their bursary program. The Digby Wells Environmental bursary encompasses financial support, covering tuition fees, a laptop, and a book allowance.
Selected learners joining the company will additionally benefit from:
- Paid vacation employment incorporating practical training and on-site exposure.
- Continuous mentorship provided by their highly experienced staff.
- Full-time employment upon graduation.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Digby Wells Environmental Education Trust Bursaries’ eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Digby Wells Environmental Education Trust Bursaries Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Showcase your academic potential as a learner.
- Ensure that funding is awarded exclusively for full-time study.
- Demonstrate a high level of passion for working outdoors and express a desire to contribute
- and make a difference to the environment.
- Participate in a highly competitive application process and demonstrate both a high degree of
- motivation and the preparation and ability required to complete your studies.
- Attach proof of application made to your University of choice if you are currently enrolled in
- Grade 12.
- Furnish an academic record if you are already registered at a University.
- Meet Grade 12 Criteria:
- Attain a minimum of 60% in Mathematics.
- Achieve a minimum of 60% in English.
- Maintain an average of at least 65%.
Download application form: Digby Wells Environmental Education Trust Bursaries 2024.
Please complete the application form with your most pertinent replies by entering them into the appropriate sections of the application form. All of the personal information you provide should be accurate and relevant to your current situation unless otherwise stated.
It will be examined by the whole selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a consequence, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be put in a potentially dangerous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
In addition to the application form, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Acceptance of provisional acceptance letter from the university you applied to
- A copy of your ID document
- A copy of your matric results, where applicable
- A copy of 2022 June/July results or your latest results if you did not study this year
- Tertiary students have to include their academic record
- Preferably, a letter of recommendation (may not be a family member or relative).
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete applications will automatically be disqualified from the registrations.
Once everything is ready, please send your application to this email address: [email protected].
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
Candidate applications must be sent electronically through the email address shown above unless exempted. Attempts to submit documents by other methods, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Digby Wells holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.