About the Dept of Employment and Labour
The Department of Employment and Labor is an organization that contributes significantly to the reduction of unemployment, poverty, and inequality via a set of policies and programs that are designed in conjunction with social partners. The department will aim to create a labor market that is favorable to investment, economic development, job creation, and decent work for all citizens.
At all times during the course of their work, they ensure a sustainable economy by enacting appropriate legislation and regulations, conducting inspections and monitoring compliance; protecting human rights; providing employment services; promoting equity; providing social and income protection; and engaging in social dialogue with stakeholders.
About the Dept of Employment and Labour Job Vacancy as Security Officer 2022
The Dept of Employment and Labour is offering an employment opportunity for South African candidates who want to become a qualified Security Officer. The Dept of Employment and Labour Job Vacancy as Security Officer is a valuable position that will require you to perform a multitude of duties, which includes:
- All activity at the access control point should be closely monitored
- Internal and external customers will benefit from your front-line services
- Keep an eye on the control room to make sure no illegal activity is taking place in or around the building
- The building will be patrolled to verify that all safety precautions are followed
- All deliveries are under the control of the Provincial Office.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Dept of Employment and Labour Job Vacancy as Security Officer? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the position’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Dept of Employment and Labour Job Vacancy as Security Officer Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12/Senior Certificate or Matriculation qualification
- Has a Grade C Security Certificate
- Knows at least 12 months of proper security experience
- Understands a handful of knowledge such as:
- Batho-Pele Principles
- DoL’s Policies and Procedures
- Access to Public premises and vehicles Act
- Evacuation procedures
- Promotion of access to information Act
- OHS Act
- Displays impressive verbal and written communication abilities
- Can form interpersonal relationships
- Solves problems
- Communicates well with teams.
Apply via email: [email protected] (Dept of Employment and Labour Job Vacancy as Security Officer 2022).
First off, candidates will need to download the Official Z83 Form. Once you have the form ready, please fill it in with the required information.
Additionally, you will need to provide the documents below:
- Your most updated Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of all your academic qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, Identity Document, Driver’s License (if applicable))
- Important note: Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders are required to provide a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits
- Important note: if you have a foreign qualification, please provide an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Al theses documents must be included in your applications. Incomplete applications will automatically be disqualified.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the email provided above. Alternatively, you send them through either one of the methods below:
PO Box 940, Durban, 4000
267 Anton Lembede Street
Make sure you send them in for the attention of: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Operations, Provincial Office: KZN
Applications for the Dept of Employment and Labour Job Vacancy as Security Officer must be submitted before the closing date on 14 February 2022 at 16:00.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
The Dept of Employment and Labour has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.
Do you have a question regarding the Dept of Employment and Labour Job Vacancy as Security Officer? Don’t hesitate to ask! Feel free to send in your enquiries and concerns to the contact person below:
Telephone Number: 27 31 366 2102