About the CoJ (City of Johannesburg)
The City of Johannesburg, or commonly referred to as Joburg, is a metropolitan city that’s filled with residents chasing after opportunities and ambitions. What was once a settlement in 1886 grew into an epicentre of economic, cultural, and communal activity throughout the years. Over the decades, thousands of residents come to the city in search of realising their dreams.
About the CoJ (City of Johannesburg) Youth Cooperative Development Programme 2021
The CoJ (City of Johannesburg) is offering a Youth Cooperative Development Programme to South African youths who require access to training opportunities. The CoJ (City of Johannesburg) Youth Cooperative Development Programme is a dedicated chance for all youths who wish to be a part of the cooperative development of Joburg, especially in the economic sector. The programme intends to extend their hands to lend more access to opportunities in improving service delivery. If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the CoJ (City of Johannesburg) Youth Cooperative Development Programme.
The CoJ (City of Johannesburg) Youth Cooperative Development Programme is only accepting candidates who live up to the selection committee’s standards. Before signing up for the programme, you will to meet the requirements that are attached to this programme. Each of these items will determine whether you’d make a good fit for the programme. To guarantee a successful application, make sure you fulfill all of these items below.
The CoJ (City of Johannesburg) Youth Cooperative Development Programme Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Proven to have a physical disability
- Originating from historically disadvantaged areas.
Download the application form: CoJ (City of Johannesburg) Youth Cooperative Development Programme 2021.
Once you have the application form ready with you, skim through the queries before filling them in with your answers. The information you provide should correctly represent your current conditions. Anyone found to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the programme.
Once you have filled in your application form, please send in your form along with a copy of your Identity Document to either one of these Physical Addresses:
- Region A: 300 15th Road, Rantjies Park, Midrand
- Region B: 35 Symons Road, ACA Krans Building, Auckland Park
- Region C:
- Roodepoon Civic Centre, 100 Christiaan De Wet Road, Florida Park,
- Randburg Civic Centre, Cnr Bram Fischer & Jan Smuts Avenue, Randburg
- Region D:
- Diepkloof Welfare Centre, 13141 Martina Drive. Diepkloof Zone 1.
- Meadowlands Admin Office (47 Office near Ndofaya Mall), 293 Portion 7
- Hekpoort, Meadowlands, Kopanong Hall, 2332 Luthuli Street, Dobsonville
- Region E: 137 Daisy Street, Sandton
- Region F: CJ Cronje Building, 80 Loveday Street, Johannesburg Eureka House 11th Street La Rochelle
- Region G: Lenasia Civic Centre. Rose Avenue, Lenasia Ext I., And Orange Farm Skills Centre 9125, Extension 5 Orange Farm
Applications must be submitted through the methods above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted.
Applications for the CoJ (City of Johannesburg) Youth Cooperative Development Programme must be sent to the selection committee before the closing date on 30 June 2021.
Candidates interested in the programme must prepare their applications way before the closing date. This will help prevent unwanted incidents that typically occur during last-minute applications.
Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee. Submissions made past the deadline will not be considered during the recruitment process.
The CoJ (City of Johannesburg) reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Do you have a question regarding the CoJ (City of Johannesburg) Youth Cooperative Development Programme? Send in your enquiries or concerns via the contact information provided below:
Telephone Numbers: +27 83 444 5555 / +27 83 571 5778
Email Addresses: [email protected] / [email protected]