Coca-Cola is a well-known food and beverage brand that has taken the globe by storm during the last few generations, particularly in the United States. Coke works with two bottling partners in South Africa to manufacture and distribute its beverages to the market: Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (a division of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa) and Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (a division of Coca-Cola Beverages).
Coca-Cola South Africa’s mission is to provide the brands and beverage choices that people like, in order to refresh them in both body and spirit. Doing so in ways that contribute to a more sustainable company as well as a better shared future that makes a difference in people’s lives as well as in their communities and the environment
About the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Operator 2023
Coca-Cola is looking for a professional and qualified individual to fill in their employment opportunity as a responsible and committed Warehouse Operator. The Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Operator is a position based in Devland, Gauteng and you will be responsible for executing any relevant activities that pertain to warehousing.
As a Warehouse Operator, you will need to perform the duties below:
- Ensure that all SKUs are in conformity with the model stock layout
- Assets should be looked after in accordance with normal operating procedures
- Finalization of the repackaging of the damaged goods
- Ensure that loads are chosen on schedule and with precision
- Sorting of all returns from trade, including excellent stock, crates, trade replacements, and other items of varying value
- Observe proper housekeeping procedures
- Maintain compliance with applicable stock management systems, including daily inventory counting. Ensure that pallets are stretch wrapped in accordance with industry standards
- Ensure that all vehicles and trailers are loaded on schedule and in full according to the plan that has been given
- Ensure that stock is removed from the production lines so that there are no interruptions in production owing to forklift availability (if applicable)
- Obtaining personal operational efficiency criteria is important
- Observe the procedures.
For application purposes, please take note of the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Operator’s Reference Number: CCB231003-7.
Before submitting your applications for the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Operator, candidates must first ensure that they meet all of the requirements for the position. Each of the factors listed below will decide whether or not you have what it takes to be considered for this job moving forward. Candidates are strongly recommended to satisfy all of the prerequisites listed below in order to ensure a successful application. Your applications will suffer negative effects if you do not complete this step.
The Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Operator Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Grade 12/Matric qualification with the subject of Mathematics
- Must be fluent in English
- Has at least 6-12 months of warehouse experience (operating load/forklift)
- Clear from any past criminal and credit track records
- Ready to perform any overtime or irregular work shifts.
2. Personal Attributes
- Has knowledge of warehouse processes, warehouse performance measures, and asset care processes
- Knows how to apply their knowledge
- Able to utilise particular assets like pallet jacks, etc.
- Can use mobile devices to perform their job
- Understands basic literacy and numeracy
- Puts on a customer-centric approach
- Prepared to learn
- Communicates with their team members effectively
- Adaptive to new chances
- Manages themselves well
- Picks up shipments with their physique.
Apply online: Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Operator 2023.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the above-mentioned website.
To submit their applications, candidates must first register on the application platform. This account will be needed during the registration process.
Keeping your account details secure will assist to keep your account safe at all times. Never give away your account details, particularly your password, to anybody else.
As an alternative, you may register with Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn. By not having to establish an account from start, you will save a huge amount of time.
It will be reviewed by the whole screening committee, which includes you, and any information you provide will be kept strictly secret. As a consequence, you should conduct a comprehensive check to ensure that no false information is provided. If there is evidence that candidates are supplying false information, they may be put in a potentially dangerous scenario.
The information you give will be used by the selection committee to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you authorize the committee to use your personal information for this purpose.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned website. Attempts to submit documents by other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the application committee. Make sure you pay attention to the application process.
Applications for the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Operator must be submitted before the closing date on 10 October 2023.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Coca-Cola has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.