Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) is a proudly South African business that started functioning as a legal entity in July 2016, after the merging of six non-alcoholic ready to drink bottling facilities. CCBCSA is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages International. They have achieved level 1 of the B-BBEE empowerment rating. They have around 7 000 employees spread out over 13 different industrial plants in the nation.
They operate their company in a manner that is morally upstanding, open to public scrutiny, and conscientiously. Because they want their African background to be reflected in their company culture, they promote inclusiveness. They increase income in a sustainable and lucrative manner across all categories, and they provide a diverse range of items that are designed to cater to the requirements of customers and the preferences of consumers. The pursuit of profitability is crucial, but not at any price.
About the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Clerk 2022
Coca-Cola is offering an employment opportunity for candidates who are keen on working in the Warehousing and Logistics department as a Warehouse Clerk. Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Clerk in Phoenix is looking for a competent individual with suitable abilities and experience for the Warehouse Clerk position. The ideal candidate will have a background in Phoenix. Those who are chosen for the position will work directly under the supervision of the Team Leader for Stock and Settlement in Phoenix.
As Warehouse Clerk, some of the following are some of the obligations that will fall on your shoulders:
- Ensure that all secondary distribution shipments are received appropriately in terms of the submission of required documentation and hand held terminals
- Execute the shipping of all primary and secondary distribution shipments so that their respective departure timings are reached (HHT)
- Carry out the precise system-receiving of primary distribution shipments while also ensuring that the necessary documentation is submitted in the appropriate manner
- Daily reconciliation of all inventory movements, including primary and secondary distribution, third party issues and receipts, and production issues and receipts, must be carried out
- Perform daily write ups and write downs, which include inventory losses such as breakages and salvages, as well as trade replacements and container destruction
- Carry out the practice of stock counting every day
- Make sure that all Drivers are immediately settled, and make sure that the SAP system is accurate in terms of the removal and resolution of errors
- Control the daily call-off of necessary Chep pallets in order to satisfy operational requirements while maintaining the necessary number of holding days on Chep.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Clerk’s Reference Number: CCB220721-6.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Clerk’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Clerk Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has at least a Grade 12 qualification with the subjects of Maths and Science (advantageous)
- Pursuing their education in the field of Logistics or Transport (preferable)
- Shows at least 2 years of experience relevant to the field of Logistics
- Understands basic computer literacy
- Has prior experience dealing with SAP and Excel (advantageous).
2. Working Competencies
- Knows how to apply their knowledge areas
- Able to conduct effective communication with the rest of the team and their leader
- Knows how to communicate well with the drivers and distribution team.
3. Work Knowledge
- Warehouse key performance indicators
- Distribution key performance indicators
- Extensive systems (SAP)
- Proof of delivery requirements
- Necessary asset care
- Relevant stock processes and the necessary SOPs
- Settlement processes
- Warehouse processes.
4. Personal Attitudes
- Keen attention for details
- High level of accuracy
- Shows great level of self-management
- Communicates well with others
- Knows how to utilize technology
- Understand basic literacy and numeracy
- Implements a strong sense of customer service
- Able to fulfill the necessary operational standards.
Apply online: Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Clerk 2022.
It is strongly suggested that you make use of Google Chrome as your web browser if you plan on going to the website that was just mentioned.
In order for applicants to submit their resumes and cover letters, they must first register on the online application portal. During the entire duration of the registration procedure, you will be obliged to use this account.
You also have the option of registering using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn as an additional choice. You will not have to start from beginning when creating an account, which will save you a huge amount of time.
You can also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
You will be a part of the evaluation process alongside the other members of the selection committee, and the information that you provide will be held in strict confidence. As a consequence of this, you need to do an exhaustive check to ensure that it does not contain any fictitious information.
The information that you supply will be utilized by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. You are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose by submitting your application.
Candidates are required to submit their applications by way of the website that was previously mentioned in this sentence. The committee that is responsible for considering the application will not accept any materials that have been submitted in any other manner, including by hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Coca-Cola Job Vacancy as Warehouse Clerk must be submitted before the closing date on 28 July 2022.
The committee in charge of making selections has an absolute zero tolerance policy regarding late applications. During the registration period, we will not acknowledge any submissions that are received after the deadline has passed.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as humanly possible. You will now have some time to conduct an accurate analysis of the information contained in your applications thanks to this development. Please have your applications ready as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.
During the selection phase of the recruitment process, Coca-Cola retains the discretion to choose whether or not to make an appointment. The decisions that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.