Coca-Cola is a world-renowned beverage company that has become a grand pop culture icon throughout the ages. Despite its name, the enterprise has had a long history of creating a diverse portfolio of products that satisfies the general public. The company is home to more than 500 brands such as Honest Tea, Georgia coffee, Dasani water, ZICO coconut water, and Fanta. The company’s creativity doesn’t just reflect in their products – the company has achieved various ways to create a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly work ethic. Based in over 200 countries, the massive international team behind Coca-Cola has strived to promote economic growth within the areas they are stationed in.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa plays the integral role like their partners from located in other nations. The South African team heavily relies on partnerships with a big deal of suppliers to keep their products distributed. By establishing long-lasting relationships with the right people, Coca-Cola South Africa is not just gaining revenue for themselves, but they are also increasing the level of prosperity for other partners. As one of the country’s most influential enterprise, Coca-Cola South Africa has supported the development of fellow black owned businesses, and partners. Fully committed to increasing the potential of their local society, the company continues to invest greatly into their communities by providing more job creation, skills development programmes, and other remarkable opportunities.
Coca-Cola Warehouse & Logistic Interaction Controller Learnerships 2021-2022
Coca-Cola is offering learnerships for young folks who wish to pursue in the company’s specializations of Warehouse and Logistic Interaction Controller. The Coca-Cola Warehouse & Logistic Interaction Controller Learnerships are wonderful opportunities that candidates can pursue to obtain a solid, working foundation. Learners are subjected to a structured curriculum that combines both theoretical assessments and practical working sessions. Under the guidance of a professional training provider, learners will have their progress tracked and be given necessary feedback to improve.
1. Coca-Cola Warehouse Learnership
The Coca-Cola Warehouse Learnership is to provide learners with a direct working exposure into the company’s Wholesale and Retail department. Learners will work their way up towards an accredited qualification that is relevant to the work of Distribution. Not only will you attain knowledge in this particular field, but you will also get to understand several working competencies that are adopted by other departments.
Warehouse Learnership Responsibilities:
- Communicating effectively with the Distribution team
- Receiving and maintaining company’s stock
- Conducting proper packaging of products
- Abiding the company’s transporation rules and regulations
- Recording the company’s daily stock movement.
2. Logistic Interaction Controller Learnership
The Logistic Interaction Controller Learnereship is an exciting programme that gives you an in-depth look into the businesses’ Logistics Interaction Centre. One of the main responsibilities that comes with this learnership is to be the coordinating bridge between Owner Drivers and Logistic teams. Selected learners will be under the direct supervision of the Logistics Interaction Centre Manager.
Logistic Interaction Controller Learnership Responsibilities:
- Handling all enquiries pertaining to Owner Driver
- Tending to warehouse picking and loading
- Using the available systems to maintain efficient workflow
- Delivering satisfactory customer service
- Maximizing the company’s distribution performance.
Interested candidates of the Coca-Cola Warehouse & Logistic Interaction Controller Learnerships must fulfill several eligibility criteria before starting on your applications. Each of these items will be used by the selection committee to make their decision. To become the ideal candidate, it is highly advised that you fulfill these requirements below. Failure to do so might put your applications under a negative spotlight.
1. General Eligibility Criteria
- Has a keen eye for details
- Shows a high level of self-motivation
- Provides impressive customer satisfaction
- Knows how to operate the telephone well
- Displays impressive interpersonal abilities
- Can work independently and in a team.
2. Warehouse Learnership Eligibility Criteria
- Currently between 18-35 years old
- Possesses at least a Matric qualification
- Does not have prior working experience
- Has not participated in a learnership before this
- Must obtain at least 120 credits during the time of the learnership
- Fully commit to the learnership for a period of 12 months
- Advantageous: has a Diploma specializing in Logistics Management.
3. Logistic Interaction Controller Learnership Eligibility Criteria
- Possess at least a Matric qualiication
- Unemployed at the time of learnership
- Does not have prior working expereince
- Has not obtained their National Certificate in Contact Support (NQF 2).
Apply now: Coca-Cola Warehouse & Logistic Interaction Controller Learnerships 2021-2022.
Candidates must sign up for an account on the portal to proceed with their registration. This account is an integral part of your applications. It will store all of your personal details as well as supporting documents needed for the learnership registration.
Due to the sensitive nature of your account, make sure that you keep your account credentials safe with you at all times. Never share your account information, especially your password, with anyone else. This is to minimize the possibility of hackers maliciously using your account for their personal gain.
Alternatively, you can choose to apply using your Google, LinkedIn, or Facebook account. Click on either one of the appropriate buttons and the portal will immediately sync all of the necessary details. This is a much faster option compared to creating an account from scratch.
Applications for the Coca-Cola Warehouse & Logistic Interaction Controller Learnerships must be submitted before the closing date on 25 January 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Candidates discovered to be making their submissions past the deadline will not be acknowledged during the registration process.
Since applications take place online, candidates are advised to process their registration as soon as possible. This is to prevent any unwanted occurrences that typically occur with last-minute applications (e.g. sudden heavy Internet traffic).
Coca-Cola reserves all rights to make an appointment during the recruitment process or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Candidates are to be informed that Coca-Cola strictly upholds their Employment Equity policies. The entity recognizes the importance of allocating equal opportunities for people of all different backgrounds. Whether it is an internal or external recruitment, all candidates are subjected to the policies that have been set under Employment Equity.
Therefore, the company will be considering internal candidates first during the Coca-Cola Warehouse & Logistic Interaction Controller Learnerships’ recruitment process. Once the company’s Employment Equity goals have been met, the selection committee will move forward to applications sent by external candidates.