About the Clinix Health Group
Dr. Khamane Obed Peter (K. O. P.) Matseke established Clinix Health Group in 1992, and since then, the company has continued to go from strength to strength. Less than five employees were working for the firm in 1992, which resulted in their first hospital, Clinix Botshelong-Empilweni Private Hospital, opening its doors to the residents of the Vosloorus community in the following year. Clinix Health Group possesses seven hospitals, all of which they own and manage, and employs roughly 2 600 people full-time across all of their facilities. They have been serving the local communities in which they operate for more than twenty years, delivering high-quality medical treatment.
The very finest round-the-clock medical attention is available at all six of these private hospitals, which are situated in convenient locations in the middle of the towns they serve. They pride themselves on providing excellent service, developing fruitful collaborations, keeping integrity, and fostering innovation, and they lay a major emphasis on providing quality patient care and courteous service.
About the Clinix Health Group Job Vacancy as Maintenance Assistant 2022
Clinix Health Group is offering an entry-level opportunity for job seekers who are looking for a permanent position as a Maintenance Assistant in Joburg. The Clinix Health Group is looking for someone to fill the position of Maintenance Assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for performing routine maintenance tasks on the facility’s plant, machinery, and equipment. He or she will be responsible for ensuring that operations continue without interruption in accordance with the standards of the company that apply as well as any other pertinent legal requirements and best practices.
The selected Maintenance Assistant will be required to perform the following duties:
- Take care of daily work cards, which can be collected from either internal or external clients, as well as any emergency calls that come in
- Aid with corrective maintenance, repairs, and replacements, as well as daily, weekly, and monthly checks to ensure the plant and equipment are properly working and safe, and assist with planned (preventative) maintenance on the plant and equipment
- Finding problems and performing routine maintenance on the building’s electrical system, plumbing infrastructure, refrigeration and air conditioning systems, and other areas of responsibility
- Provide assistance with the installation of electrical components, plumbing components, and air conditioning systems
- Management, monitoring, and control of the system for the backup of cylinders containing medicinal gases, as well as safe handling of hazardous substances
- Start new work cards for any deviating concerns that are found during daily, weekly, or monthly checks, and make sure that old job cards are closed off
- As a direct result of emergency call outs, jobs should be started and cards should be closed out for emergency work
- Capability to respond to emergencies even after normal business hours and to remain on call at all times
- Capability to manage third-party contractors and guide them on how to complete task requirements
- Capability to recognize and escalate potentially dangerous situations that call for the participation of a technical specialist
- The ability to adhere to and comply with the policies and procedures of the firm as well as the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Capability to build and maintain important stakeholder connections (with nursing staff, patients, and physicians), as well as the ability to satisfy the expectations of these stakeholders.
Do you believe that you have what it takes to apply for the open position of Maintenance Assistant with the Clinix Health Group? To begin, however, you will need to investigate the qualifications necessary to hold the position. The answers to these questions will indicate whether or not you would be a strong candidate for the position. Be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria down below if you would like to verify that you meet the requirements for this opportunity. It is recommended that you meet all of these times on the following list if you would like to ensure that you have a higher chance of being successful.
The Clinix Health Group Job Vacancy as Maintenance Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Grade 12 or relevant qualification
- Shows at least 3 years of prior maintenance experience in the hospital/healthcare field
- It is preferred that candidates have demonstrated expertise in areas including air conditioning, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, nurse call systems, medical gases, and fire systems
- It would be beneficial to have a fundamental understanding of the local building legislations (codes) and any other relevant requirements
- A fundamental understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Apply online: Clinix Health Group Job Vacancy as Maintenance Assistant 2022.
If you believe that you would be a good fit for this position, please feel free to submit your application through the online portal located above.
Kindly provide the application website with the most pertinent responses you have by typing them into the appropriate areas of the site. Your entire submission, including all of the personal information you provide, must be correct and in line with the facts of your situation.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
Additionally, you will be asked to upload your most recent Curriculum Vitae. Make sure your CV contains the relevant information, such as your strengths, skills, and qualifications. This document is a great chance for you to showcase yourself as a potential candidate and why you deserve to be chosen.
By submitting your applications, you are granting the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration reasons. This authorization is given when you send in your applications.
To confirm that the individuals being considered are legitimate, additional screening and review processes will be performed on the applications. Anyone who is found to have lied about any component of their applications will be kicked out of the registration period.
Candidates are required to complete the application procedure using the portal that was supplied above. The selection committee will not consider any submissions that were made by other methods, such as hand delivery or faxing in the application.
Applications for the Clinix Health Group Job Vacancy as Maintenance Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 26 September 2022.
You can guarantee that your application will be processed as quickly as possible if you sign up as soon as you possibly can. Despite this, there is no assurance that you will be successful right away; rather, the purpose of this is to put you in a secure position while the recruiting process continues.
Candidates who submit their applications after the deadline will be eliminated from the selection process by the committee in charge of making that decision. Any submissions that are received after the contest’s end date will automatically be disqualified, regardless of the content of the entry.
The Clinix Health Group retains the authority to choose whether or not to make employment opportunities available to any individual. The decisions of the selection committee are final and must be adhered to by all of the relevant parties.