Clicks is a South African establishment that is well-known for its massive retail chain of healthcare and beauty products. Since its conception in 1968, this former humble drugstore slowly grew into a line of pharmacies that spread across the country. With more than 600 in-store pharmacies under the company, Clicks has become a leader that’s settled in the forefront of the healthcare industry. At the moment, Clicks owns an enormous share of 23.4% in the retail pharmacy market.
About the Clicks Job Vacancy as Pharmacist Assistant 2021
Clicks is looking for qualified individuals who can fill in their open job vacancy as a professional Pharmacist Assistance for their Western Cape location. The Clicks Job Vacancy as Pharmacist Assistant is a permanent employment opportunity that gives you a chance to be a part of the Pharmaceutical Industry under the Clicks Group Name. In this position, you will be tasked with pharmaceutical care services, and having to perform any daily dispensary administration based on the SOPs that are in place.
As Clicks Job Vacancy as Pharmacist Assistant, you will be tasked with these following duties as well:
- Problem-solving and query follow-up
- Patient Profile Management: Accurate and thorough processing of all profiles
- Assist with authorizations for chronic conditions
- Answering questions about medications
- Interact with consumers about medicine and healthcare services over the phone or through other means
- Interact with clients in a professional and private manner while adhering to SOP and agreed-upon deadlines
- All other departments must be liased with
- Scripts received at the Central Pharmacy Centre are accurately recorded.
- When necessary, interact with health-care providers.
For application purposes, please take note of the Clicks Job Vacancy as Pharmacist Assistant’s Reference Number: click_003612.
If you think you have what it takes to be fill in the position as Clicks Job Vacancy as Pharmacist Assistant, feel free to send in your applications!
The Clicks Job Vacancy as Pharmacist Assistant is looking for qualified individuals who represent the company’s values. If you are unsure whether you’d make a right fit for the position, no worries. Check out the eligibility criteria below to see if you fulfill the position’s requirements. Each of these items will determine your success factor. Failure to meet everything will potentially disqualify you from the position.
The Clicks Job Vacancy as Pharmacist Assistant Eligibility Criteria are a follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a Further Education and Training Certificate Pharmacist Assistance
- Possesses at least 1 year of experience working as a Pharmacists Assistant Post Basic
2. Working Knowledge
- Has a good amount of product knowledge (e.g. OTC), and chronic authorisation procedures
- Shows good understanding of SAPC and relevant legal knowledge
- Puts on a customer-service oriented mindset
- Has a strong ethical work practice and complies to the existing regulations.
3. Personal Attributes
- Understands strong computer literacy (e.g. MS Office Suite)
- Can work with other team members
- Has a high level of integrity
- Shows a keen eye for the small details
- Communicates well in two languages (one of them must be English)
- Works well with patients and can adapt to any situation
- Takes initiative over anything to provide customer satisfaction
- Manages their time well
- Has a positive attitude
- Works well under pressure.
Apply online: Clicks Job Vacancy as Pharmacist Assistant 2021.
Candidates must sign up for an account in order to apply for the vacancy. This account is integral towards the entire application process as it will store your personal information and relevant documents.
Due to the sensitive nature of your account, please keep it secure from anyone else. Never share your password to unwanted strangers. Otherwise, you will risk having someone hacking into your account.
By submitting your applications, you grant the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes.
To ensure the legitimacy of applicants, applications will be submitted to further review and verification procedures. Anyone found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications would be barred from participating in the registration period.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned site. The selection committee will not accept submissions provided by other means, such as email or fax.
Important Note: positions will be filled in based on the company’s Employment Equity policies. Candidates with disabilities are highly welcomed to register.
Applications for the Clicks Job Vacancy as Pharmacist Assistant 2021 must be submitted before the closing date on 20 August 2021.
If you feel confident enough for the position, feel free to register for the vacancy. Make sure you send in your applications as soon as possible so that you can secure a spot during the registration period (however, this doesn’t guarantee a successful application).
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted acndidates.
The selection committee strictly disallows candidates who send in late applications. Any submissions made past the closing date will automatically be disqualified from the application process.
Clicks reserves the rights to appoint anyone with a vacancy or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.