Clicks is a retail line based in South Africa that specializes in healthcare consumer goods. Since its establishment in 1996, the company provides a list of products that typically revolve around pharmaceuticals, lifestyle products, beauty products, and more. Headquartered in South Africa, Clicks is based in a strategic location that allows them to be a hub of consumer goods within the general public. The company is backed up by a powerhouse team dedicated to providing exemplary customer satisfaction in every step of the way.
About the Clicks Job Vacancy as Driver 2021
Clicks is offering a job vacancy as Driver for South African employment seekers who are looking for a working opportunity with the consumer goods company. The Clicks Job Vacancy as Driver is a remarkable chance for incoming candidates who are interested in working in the Distribution, Transport, and Logistics industry. Selected drivers will be based in Cape Town, in which you will be directed to the Admin, Office Support, and Services department. Once accepted, you will be required to agree to a Permanent Contract, in which you will be eligible for a Market-Related remuneration.
As a Driver, you are responsible over the following duties:
- Making sure that all customer parcels are delivers in a timely manner based on the delivery routes
- Increasing customer loyalty by providing exemplary services
- Documenting all deliveries, vehicle loadings, and other procedures
- Getting a check sheet from the relevant managers or supervisors
- Cleaning the vehicles according to the standards that have been set
- Carrying out tasks and duties properly
- Counting the amount of parcels that will be delivered.
For registration purposes, please take note of the Clicks Job Vacancy as Driver’s Advert Reference: click_002193
Candidates interested in the Clicks Job Vacancy as Driver must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this vacancy. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Clicks Job Vacancy as Driver Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Willing to work overtime shifts
- Willing to work irregular hours (shifts) to fulfill the operational standards of the department
- Has your own mode of transportation (preferable)
- Clear from any traffic violations
- Presents themselves in a neat, professional manner
- Possesses a Code 08 or 10 Driver’s License (must be recognized by the South African Road Traffic Act)
- Owns a legitimate PDP
- Has a National Senior Certificate.
2. Key Attributes
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Ready to work under pressures
- Prepared to work to meet deadlines
- Can work with other team members
- Advantageous: has basic accuracy and numerical abilities.
Apply online: Clicks Job Vacancy as Driver 2021.
Candidates are required to create an account on the application portal above. This account will be used to store your personal information as well as other supporting documents. Make sure you keep this account secure at all times to prevent unwanted hacking issues.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Clicks Job Vacancy as Driver must be submitted before the closing date on 12 March 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Clicks reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.