Clicks is a retail chain based in South Africa that specialises in several healthcare-relevant lines. Having garnered a position on the JSE Limited since 1996, the group is the sole reason why brands like Clicks, the Body Shop, GNC, and Claire’s exist. With more than 600 in-store pharmacies all over the country, Clicks is at the forefront of retail pharmaceuticals.
About the Clicks Job Vacancy as Cashier 2021
Clicks is giving our an employment opportunity as Cashier to anyone who loves providing customer service and providing assistance in a retail environment. The Clicks Job Vacancy as Cashier is a permanent position based in Limpopo that allows you to provide excellence in service from a point of sale and merchandising standpoint.
As a Cashier, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Ensure that all merchandising and general housekeeping tasks are carried out and maintained effectively in accordance with store and visual merchandise standards
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy while scanning items and collecting money for goods bought, as well as when processing clubcard benefits, is essential for success
- To contribute to the Group’s goal of being the customer’s first choice health and beauty store by embodying and promoting the company’s core values and principles
- Maintain current knowledge of goods, ranges, specials, and events in order to offer consumers with the most up-to-date information at all times
- To guarantee that currency is handled in a safe manner at all times
- In order to increase sales and guarantee that consumers “feel good and spend less,” it is necessary to inform and educate them about promotional opportunities
- To provide excellent customer service by serving as a brand ambassador, being visible, and providing a pleasant and professional service to all of our customers
- To effectively and efficiently complete all operational tasks at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining a high level of excellence in service by concentrating on internal growth and product expertise while also sharing product information with relief personnel
- To aggressively market the Clicks’ clubcard and to enroll new clubcard members in order to meet the clubcard participation goals set out by the company.
For application purposes, please take note of the Clicks Job Vacancy as Cashier’s Reference Number: click_003604.
Before submitting their applications for the Clicks Cashier Job Vacancy, candidates must meet certain qualifying requirements. Each of the criteria listed below will help decide if you qualify for this job. Candidates are recommended to satisfy all of the following criteria in order to ensure a successful application. Failure to do so will have a negative impact on the final outcome of your applications. Make a point of noting these points for future reference.
The following criteria apply to the Clicks Cashier Job Vacancy:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Scored at least 50% score for Maths and English at Grade 12 level
- Owns relevant Retail/Business Management certificate
- Has prior experience being part of a customer facing position, especially in an environment that relies on retail/FMCG store operations.
2. Work Attributes
- Can perform standard Maths calculations
- Comes from a Retail/FMCG background
- Knows some understanding of merchandising and promotions field
- Understands work-related procedures like stock management
- Can provide excellent customer experience
- Has good numeracy, communication, and computer abilities.
3. Personal Competencies
- Knows how to create relations with people
- Follows instructions well
- Provides excellent results
- Knows how to work with people
- Can work under pressure.
Apply online: Clicks Job Vacancy as Cashier 2021.
Candidates must create an account to process their applications. Once you sign up for an account, you will store all of your personal information there.
This account will be central to your entire application process. Therefore, make sure you keep your account secure at all times to prevent hacking incidents.
On top of that, you will be required to send in your most updated Curriculum Vitae to this email address: [email protected].
By submitting your application, you grant the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration purposes.
Additional assessment and vetting processes will be used to determine the legitimacy of applicants. Anyone found to have fabricated any element of their applications would be excluded from participating in the registration period.
Applications for the Clicks Job Vacancy as Cashier must be submitted before the closing date on 18 August 2021.
Late applications will not be tolerated in any way by the selection committee. No acknowledgement will be given to submissions that are received after the closing date and before the registration period has ended.
It is recommended that candidates submit their applications as soon as possible after completing their online application. You will have more time to fully examine the substance of your applications as a result of this delay. Please begin preparing your applications as soon as you are able.
During the employment recruiting process, Clicks has the right to make or not arrange an appointment. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties.