Clicks Group is a healthcare organization operating within the retail sector that is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) in the Food and Drug Retailers category. Clicks began as a drugstore without any medications until the law was altered in 2003 to allow for corporate pharmacy ownership. The first Clicks pharmacy opened its doors in 2004 and has been in operation since.
Today, Clicks is the top health and beauty store in South Africa, providing excellent value in a variety of handy and visually attractive locations. With over 620 in-store pharmacies, Clicks is the biggest retail pharmacy network in the world.
About the Clicks Job Vacancy as Beauty Assistant 2022
Clicks are searching for employment seekers who are highly interested in the world of beauty products and would like to develop a career as a Beauty Assistant. The Clicks Job Vacancy as Beauty Assistant is a brand new opportunity for future beauty advisors who are committed to providing astounding customer excellence by offering a breadth of knowledge in the field of beauty and skincare.
As a Beauty Assistant, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Maintaining current knowledge of all beauty products and ranges as well as current fashion trends, promotions, and events in order to deliver accurate information to clients at all times
- Marketing the private label and unique items is intended to improve profitability and brand loyalty among consumers
- Guaranteeing that all in-store visual merchandising, in-store presentation and promotional requirements are consistently followed in the beauty section
- Making it possible for the brand to become the customer’s first choice health and beauty store by embodying and promoting the company’s principles and values
- Raising awareness of the Clicks Clubcard and enrolling new Clubcard members in order to meet the Clubcard participation goals
- Offering exceptional customer service by serving as a brand ambassador, being visible, and providing a courteous and professional service to all of our customers
- Delivering helpful consultations with customers, responding to product-related queries, and assisting customers in choosing the most appropriate goods and services for their requirements
- Successfully execute all operational duties within the beauty department, including good stock management, shrinkage minimization, and maintaining a high level of general cleanliness and administration
- Keeping track of sales, reviewing product performance on a regular basis, and providing ideas that will lead to enhanced product offers and greater sales
- Promoting, cross-selling, and up-selling in the cosmetics section in order to guarantee that monthly sales objectives are continuously exceeded is the primary goal of this position.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Clicks Job Vacancy as Beauty Assistant’s Reference Number: click_005349.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Clicks Job Vacancy as Beauty Assistant’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Clicks Job Vacancy as Beauty Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Any relevant qualification in Beauty/Skincare (preferable)
- Any relevant experience within the Beauty/Skincare/FMCG/Retail/Sales/Marketing work environment (preferable)
2. Working Skills
- Understanding and implementing selling principles
- Experience in retail or fast-moving consumer goods, as well as knowledge of merchandising and marketing concepts
- The ability to comprehend stock management methods
- Knows the importance of providing excellent customer service
- Strong understanding of cosmetics and skincare items
- Results-oriented and goal-oriented
- A strong commitment to the needs of the consumer
- Communication abilities that are second to none
- Impressive interpersonal abilities
- Effortless and self-assured.
3. Personal Competencies
- Can persuade other people
- Knows how to form fruitful connections with others
- Offers excellent results
- Can think from a commercial perspective
- Follows instructions and rules within the company
- Working together with people
- Plans and organises their workload well
- Copes well with the pressures of their work.
Apply online: Clicks Job Vacancy as Beauty Assistant 2022.
In order to visit the website indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Candidates are required to upload their Curriculum Vitae (CV). Your CV should be in PDF or Word format.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via the website linked to above. Attempts to submit materials via other means, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the selection committee.
Applications for the Clicks Job Vacancy as Beauty Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 09 December 2021.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date are immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Clicks have the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.