About Checkers Food Services
Checkers Food Services is a company that provides world-class service as well as free delivery of a broad selection of more than 8 000 high-quality items, including their proprietary CaterClassic collection. Checkers Food Services is based in the United Kingdom. Service to chefs, restaurateurs, hotels, hostels, guesthouses, caterers, redistributors, industrial kitchens, and the general public are all accessible via this company.
Beginning in 2011, the firm began operating out of the Group’s Epping Distribution Centre. This business-to-business company began by supplying a broad selection of low-priced, high-quality items to the South African hotel and catering sector, and has now expanded its reach to include ordinary customers as well.
About Checkers Food Services Job Vacancy as Sales Representative 2022
Checkers Food Services is offering a permanent job opportunity for candidates looking to work in the Western Cape region as a qualified Sales Representative. The Checkers Food Services Job Vacancy as Sales Representative is looking for applicants who have the capabilities to sell the company’s products and deliver to their main B2B customer audience. An ideal candidates would be someone who knows how to close deals, great at generating leads, and understands the the sales process well.
As a Sales Representative, you will need to undertake the duties below:
- Establishing, building, and maintaining business connections with existing customers and potential consumers in the designated geographic region in order to create new business for the organization’s goods is the responsibility of this position
- Studying the present and future volume of dealers may help you focus your sales efforts
- Obtains information from current and new consumers by calling them, visiting them in person, and making presentations to them
- Sources for creating potential clients should be researched and analyzed
- Identify and assess the pros and disadvantages of the organization’s goods and services
- Personal sales strategies should be planned and organized in such a way that the return on time investment for the geographical region is maximized
- Follow product applications, market circumstances, competitor advertising and promotional trends to stay on top of the game
- To achieve monthly and yearly sales and gross profit goals, it is necessary to apply sales strategies and techniques successfully.
For application purposes, please take note of the Checkers Food Services Job Vacancy as Sales Representative’s Reference Number: SHO211228-3.
Make sure to send in your application for the Checkers Food Services Job Vacancy as Sales Representative as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Checkers Food Services Job Vacancy as Sales Representative Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has at least a Matric qualification
- Possesses at least 2 years of experience withing the Sales Representative field
- Has prior experience within the Food Services Industry (preferable)
- Knowledgeable about services in the Retail and Food Industry
- Communicates well with other team members
- Negotiates well with other team members
- Can interact well with other team members.
Apply online: Checkers Food Services Job Vacancy as Sales Representative 2022.
It is advised that you use Google Chrome as your browser to access the above-mentioned website.
To submit their applications, candidates must first register on the application platform. This account will be needed during the registration process.
Keeping your account details secure will assist to keep your account safe at all times. Never give away your account details, particularly your password, to anybody else.
As an alternative, you may register with Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn. By not having to establish an account from start, you will save a huge amount of time.
It will be reviewed by the whole screening committee, which includes you, and any information you provide will be kept strictly secret. As a consequence, you should conduct a comprehensive check to ensure that no false information is provided. If there is evidence that candidates are supplying false information, they may be put in a potentially dangerous scenario.
The information you give will be used by the selection committee to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you authorize the committee to use your personal information for this purpose.
Candidates must submit their applications using the above-mentioned website. Attempts to submit documents by other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the application committee.
Applications for the Checkers Food Services Job Vacancy as Sales Representative must be submitted before the closing date on 07 January 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Checkers Food Services holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.