About the CETA (Construction Education and Training Authority)
The Construction Education and Training Authority is an establishment that aims to uplift individuals by improving their skills in the field of infrastructural development. CETA conducts their missions by offering several skills projects, learnership programmes, and other forms of training sessions that focus on the construction workforce. CETA’s programmes has been accredited by several institutions, such as SAQA, ETQA, and QCTO to name a few. With training programmes that have been set according to the standards under the National Qualifications Frameworks (NQF), CETA is a frontier in this particular department.
About the CETA (Construction Education and Training Authority) – Thapelo Madibeng Bursary 2021
CETA (Construction Education and Training Authority) is offering the Thapelo Madibeng Bursary to tertiary students who require immediate financial assistance. The CETA (Construction Education and Training Authority) – Thapelo Madibeng Bursary is a remarkable opportunity for bright-minded young folks who display exemplary academic track records. The establishment believes that through this bursary, they can produce a generation of smart individuals that can grow up to become future contributors of the nation.
If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to apply for the CETA (Construction Education and Training Authority) – Thapelo Madibeng Bursary.
Candidates interested in the CETA (Construction Education and Training Authority) – Thapelo Madibeng Bursary must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this bursary. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The CETA (Construction Education and Training Authority) – Thapelo Madibeng Bursary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Officially recognized as a citizen of South Africa
- Enrolled as a full-time students in an accredited public institution
- Recognized as an undergraduate or post-graduate students
- Possesses at least a 60% Grade 12 academic score for Mathematics and Physical Science (Level 5)
- Preference will be offered to candidates from designated groups.
- Immediate family members of CETA employees are not allowed to register
- Students who are provided financial assistance through CETA-funded institutions are not allowed to register
- Existing students who are not allowed to study the following year and have failed more than two subjects will not be given a bursary.
Apply online: CETA (Construction Education and Training Authority) – Thapelo Madibeng Bursary 2021.
Click on the Apply Now button, and proceed to click Register. Candidates will need to create an account on the online platform for their applications.
This account will be used to store all of your personal information and supporting documents. Make sure that your account is secure at all times. Never share your account credentials, especially your password, to anyone else.
Candidates are required to provide the following documents:
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- A certified copy of your parents’/guardian’s proof of income
- An issued letter of acceptance written by your tertiary institution
- A complete academic track record (applicable for tertiary students)
- A Grade 12 June results slip (applicable for matriculants without Matric certificate)
- An issued affidavit from the commissioner of oath to prove your parents’ income
- Valid proof of your parents income (the income must not exceed R350k each year).
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the CETA (Construction Education and Training Authority) – Thapelo Madibeng Bursary must be submitted before the closing date on 18 March 2021.
The selection committee has absolute zero tolerance for late applications. Submissions made past the closing date will not be acknowledged during the registration period.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
CETA (Construction Education and Training Authority) reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
Do you have a question regarding the CETA (Construction Education and Training Authority) – Thapelo Madibeng Bursary? Don’t hesitate to ask. Deliver your enquiries an concern to Kgomotso Motang or Rose Skosana via the contact information below:
Email Addresses: [email protected] or [email protected]
Telephone Number: +27 11 265 5934