About Capitec Bank
Capitec Bank is the top digital bank in South Africa, with over 8.6 million digital banking customers. In addition, the corporation has been voted the third most powerful banking brand in the globe. They presently have more than 840 branches and over 13 500 workers servicing South Africans, and they are continuing to expand their operations.
More than 16 million of the firm’s customers may trade, save, insure, and obtain credit in real time via their revolutionary banking system, Global One, which the company calls its flagship product. Capitec provides all of its consumers with the same low-cost service, regardless of their financial situation.
About the Capitec Bank Job Vacancy as Groundsman 2022
Capitec Bank is offering an employment opportunity from matriculants who are interested in working as a professional Groundsman for the accredited company. The Capitec Bank Job Vacancy as Groundsman is a great job vacancy that will allow you to work for Capital Bank in an engaging team and help out clients.
As a Groundsman, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Keeping the landscape of a designated region in good condition (includes picking up and disposing of garbage, watering, upkeeping landscaped areas, mowing grass, turf management)
- Keep sidewalks and parking lots clean by using motorized sweepers and manual washing to maintain the cleanliness of the public spaces
- Specific aspects of the land, such as park seats, fountains, fences, and irrigation equipment, must be kept in good condition.
Candidates interested in the Capitec Bank Job Vacancy as Groundsman must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this vacancy. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Capitec Bank Job Vacancy as Groundsman Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Matriculants are welcome to register
- Possesses a Grade 12 National Certificate/Vocational qualification
- Has a form of certification
- Understands knowledge of general administration and basic computer skills
- Has at least 1 year of working experience dealing with landscaping, gardening, hospitality maintenance in a corporate setting (advantageous)
- Knows how to us gardening and landscaping tools (advantageous)
- Has a clear criminal and credit track record.
2. Working Skills
- Understands administration abilities
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Plans their work well
- Fulfills the policies in the company
- Follows instructions well
- Works well with other people
- Has an innovative spirit
- Passionate about learning.
Apply online: Capitec Bank Job Vacancy as Groundsman 2022.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Mazars reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.