Bosch is a consumer goods company that is home to several well-known brands that fulfill the demands of the general public. The establishment focuses on distributing brands that contribute a significant impact upon the lives of their consumers. With its first South African subsidiary opened in 1965, Bosch has slowly developed a strong international presence in 13 African countries. At the moment, Bosch is heavily focused a several business sectors, which includes Industrial Technology, Energy and Building Technology, Mobility Solutions, and Consumer Goods.
About the Bosch Apprenticeships 2021-2022
Bosch is offering an apprenticeship programme for South African individuals who wish to earn practical working experience in a real-time company setting. The Bosch Apprenticeship is offering three (3) apprenticeship positions for candidates who have a strong sense of innovation and are passionate about learning new knowledge. By working together with other members of the company, you will have access to all the necessary resources to improve your work ethic and expertise in this line of work. Selected apprentices will be offered a 36-month contract in which you must sign before beginning the programme.
The Bosch Apprenticeships is currently available for the following fields:
- X2 Diesel Fuel Injection
- X1 Auto Electrician
As an apprentice, you will be responsible over the following tasks and duties:
- Understanding the received modules in accordance to merSETA standards
- Troubleshooting issues and solving problems efficiently
- Following to the rules and regulations applied in workshops
- Attending mentorship sessions held by qualified artisan trainers
- Taking accountability of your log book (must be regularly signed by mentor)
- Prepared to participate in on and off the job training
- Adhering to health and safety regulations in the company
- Tending to housekeeping duties in the workplace
- Presenting themselves in a professional manner at all times
- Performing other related duties
- Using workshop equipment responsibly.
For registration purposes, please take note of the Bosch Apprenticeship’s Reference Number: REF98598K.
Candidates interested in the Bosch Apprenticeship must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this apprenticeship. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The Bosch Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses adequate Matric results with passed subjects in Maths (not Mathematical Literacy) and Science
- Owns an N2 qualification in Electrical or Mechanical
- Prepared to fully commit to the entire duration of the programme
- Does not have prior work experience
- Passionate about learning new knowledge
- Can work well with other team members
- Has a keen eye for small details
- Keeps up with a professional conduct
- Displays impressive communication abilities.
Apply online: Bosch Apprenticeship 2021-2022.
Please answer the questions provided in the application and provide the necessary personal information to proceed with your registration.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as email or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Candidates are advised to send in their applications as soon as possible. This will leave you with some time to properly evaluate the contents of your applications. Kindly prepare your applications at your earliest convenience.
Bosch reserves the rights to make an appointment or not during the recruitment process. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.