About the Beekman Group
The Beekman Group is one of the most prominent corporate actors in South Africa’s real estate development and management, as well as the leisure industry. This has been accomplished by maintaining a consistent approach to idea creation, strategic business planning, and execution across all facets of their company’s operations over the last 50 years. They presently operate little under 40 resorts across four countries and provide services to over 80 000 members. The current worth of their property assets is over R1.5 billion.
The Beekman Group’s mission is to become the employer of choice by successfully recruiting, developing, and keeping highly qualified employees. The business is an advocate for diversity in the workplace. They want to carry on our tradition of delivering quality and value in the markets we have selected by using integrated products, solutions, and services.
About the Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Food & Beverages Attendant 2022
The Beekman Group is offering both a permanent and a 12-month contract employment opportunity for anybody keen on becoming a Food & Beverages Attendant. The Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Food & Beverages Attendant allows you the chance to work with one of South Africa’s most credible companies, with a stellar track record and recognized as a leading corporate player.
As a Food & Beverages Attendant, your responsibilities include:
- Cocktails are to be be made by combining several components
- Observe all of the rules and regulations regarding food and drink
- Determine the requirements and inclinations of the clientele, then provide suggestions
- Maintain a focus on your guests and strive to provide an outstanding experience for them
- Prepare and present a bar menu Check the identity of patrons to ensure they are of legal drinking age Restock and replace bar inventory and supplies Plan and display the bar menu
- Engage in conversation with guests, collect orders, and provide a variety of refreshments
- Drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, are to be prepared for customers at the bar and restaurant.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Food & Beverages Attendant’s Reference Numbers:
- Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Food & Beverages Attendant 2022 (Permanent): 25/04
- Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Food & Beverages Attendant 2022 (12 Month Contract): 24/04
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Food & Beverages Attendant’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Food & Beverages Attendant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Displays a high level of communication abilities (written and verbal)
- Shows strong understanding of computer literacy
- Understands numerical efficiency
- Has a friendly and approachable attitude
- Knows how to deal with clients
- Prepared to handle complaints with a courteous attitude
- Can work under pressure
- Advantageous: has previous experience working in a similar role.
- Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Food & Beverages Attendant 2022 – Permanent
- Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Food & Beverages Attendant 2022 – 12 Month Contract.
To access the aforementioned web address from your computer, it is strongly suggested that you utilize Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
You can also submit your application by using your smartphone instead of your computer because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed in handsets running the Android operating system.
Candidates are required to create an account for themselves on the application portal before they can submit their applications. Throughout the entirety of the process of registering for this course, it will be necessary to sign into this account.
By submitting your applications, you are giving the selection committee permission to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event. This can include things like your name, address, and email address.
In order to verify the authenticity of the applications submitted by applicants, those submissions will go through a series of additional screening and verification steps. In the event that it is discovered that an applicant has misrepresented any part of their paperwork, they will not be allowed to take part in the registration process.
Candidates are obligated to submit their applications through the website that is linked above. The committee in charge of selecting winners will not consider any materials that have been submitted through alternative channels, such as hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the Beekman Group Job Vacancy as Food & Beverages Attendant must be submitted before the closing date on 06 June 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
The Beekman Group has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.