Since its inception in Bloemfontein in 1918, AVBOB has evolved to become Africa’s biggest Mutual Assurance Society, offering a one-stop solution for funeral insurance and burial. AVBOB insures the lives of more than 5.5 million people at the moment. AVBOB Insurance, AVBOB Funeral Service, and AVBOB Industries are the three operational divisions of the company.
The AVBOB group realizes that the majority of our people has been denied the chance to engage meaningfully in the mainstream economic operations of our nation as a result of the previous administration. Because of this, we feel it is our obligation to contribute to the development of economic empowerment of previously disadvantaged persons in order to guarantee the accomplishment of an improved standard of living for everyone. As a result, we are dedicated to boosting the engagement of these people at all levels of our organization.
About the Avbob Job Vacancy as Telemarketer 2022
Avbob is offering an employment opportunity for candidates who are looking to obtain a position as Telemarketer within the Sales department in Insurance. The Avbob Job Vacancy as Telemarketer is a great chance for candidates who can achieve the goals of direct marketing by performing proper management and selling.
As a Telemarketer, you will be required to perform the responsibilities below:
- Product sales of AVBOB items were completed successfully over the phone
- Statistics are kept on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Ensure that client information is entered and loaded correctly
- Meeting or exceeding sales objectives established by management
- Weekly statistics reports to management are compiled and presented to them.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Avbob Job Vacancy as Telemarketer’s Reference Number: 110TELM.
If you’re certain of joining the Avbob Job Vacancy as Telemarketer, feel free to sign up! If you are still unsure whether you’d make a good fit, don’t worry. All you have to do is check the requirements below and re-check your qualifications with the selection committee’s standards. If you’d like to stand a chance of acceptance, make sure you fulfill all of the criteria that are mentioned. Failure to do so might not get you automatically disqualified, but it could reduce your chances of acceptance.
The Avbob Job Vacancy as Telemarketer Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Possesses a Grade 12 qualification
- Can speak and understand English well
- Took Mathematics or Accounting as their school subjects
- Has good computer skills
- Advantageous: shows fluency in an African language
- Advantageous: knows how to implement client services/customer care course.
2. Work Experience
- Excellent understanding of sales strategies
- Advanced computer literacy skills in e-mail, Microsoft Office, and Windows are required
- A minimum of six months of sales experience is required
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette to an extensive degree.
3. Personal Attributes
- Knows how to plan and organize their work
- Implements good written communication abilities
- Puts on commercial awareness
- Loves to create new innovation
- Solves problems through proper analysis
- Persuasive with their own ideas
- Good oral communication abilities
- Has a high level of interpersonal sensitivity
- Flexible with their own work
- Has a high level of accuracy.
Apply online: Avbob Job Vacancy as Telemarketer 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates are needed to create an account on the application portal. It will be necessary to log into this account for the duration of the registration procedure.
Applicants’ applications will be subjected to additional examination and vetting procedures in order to ensure that they are legitimate. Anyone who is found to be misrepresenting any aspect of their applications will be barred from participating in the registration period.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Avbob Job Vacancy as Telemarketer must be submitted before the closing date on 28 March 2022.
By enrolling as quickly as possible, you can ensure that your application is secured as soon as possible. However, this does not guarantee instant success and is just intended to provide you with a secure position throughout the recruiting process.
Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered by the selection committee. All entries received past the closing date will be immediately rejected, regardless of their content.
Avbob has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.