About the Attorneys Fidelity Fund
The Attorneys Fidelity Fund, or known by its current name, the Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund (LPFF), is an establishment that exists within the realms of the Legal Practice Act and is committed to protecting the general public from any violations happening to their trust funds. By relying on their expertise as well-seasoned practitioners, the organisation ensures that their clients are well-protected from any possible theft that could happen to their trust funds.
About the Attorneys Fidelity Fund Bursary 2021
The Attorneys Fidelity Fund Bursary is an excellent programme for South African students who are currently pursuing towards a qualification in LLB Law. The Attorneys Fidelity Fund Bursary is a wonderful opportunity that aims to uplift students who require financial assistance to continue their educational pursuits. On top of that, the bursary aims to spotlight academically-driven individual who possess outstanding potential in the field and plans to start a career in this field in the future.
If you find this to be a suitable opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to register for the Attorneys Fidelity Fund Bursary.
Candidates interested in the Attorneys Fidelity Fund Bursary must fulfill the eligibility criteria that comes with the programme. Each of these items below will determine whether you’d make a great fit for the bursary or not. To be qualified for the bursary, all of these requirements must be met so that you have a better advantage during the recruitment process. Failure to meet everything might cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications.
The Attorneys Fidelity Fund Bursary Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Currently pursuing a Degree in BA (Law), B.Comm (Law), B. Luris, or B.Proc (alternatively, must be pursuing a relevant qualification or has accomplished the first two years of their 4-year LLB curriculum)
- 1st semester candidates in their second year: you have the choice to be given a bursary for the 3rd-4th year of your studies
- 1st semester candidates in their third year: you have the choice to be given a bursary for the final year of your studies
- Preference will be offered to candidates who display serious need for financial aid
- A candidates academic preference will play a huge role in the selection process.
Download application form: Attorneys Fidelity Fund Bursary 2021.
Once you have the application form ready, please read the instructions before filling them in with your personal information.
Additionally, candidates are advised to go through the following documents to check for more references:
Candidates must also provide the following documents:
- A passport sized photograph
- A certified copy of your permanent residence in South Africa (if not a South African citizen)
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- An official transcript of your academic track records (until the end of the first semester of this year)
- Your most updated testimonial provided by the Dean of your Faculty of Law or his assignee.
All bursary applications must contain all of the required and relevant information that is asked of the selection committee. Incomplete applications will be returned to your and will not be submitted to the bursary committee until all of the necessary information is provided.
Once everything is compiled, send in your applications through either one of the following methods:
P.O. Box 3062
Cape Town, 8000
Mr Shawn Africa
Attorneys Fidelity Fund
5th Floor Waalburg Building
28 Wale Street
Cape Town, 8001
Applications for the Attorneys Fidelity Fund Bursary must be submitted before the closing date on 15 August 2021.
Candidates who wish to apply for the bursary are encouraged to start working on their applications as soon as possible. This will help you avoid any unwanted situations such as last-minute preparation and sudden heavy Internet traffic.
The selection committee takes their closing date with great seriousness. Applications sent past the closing date will not be considered by the bursary.
The Attorneys Fidelity Fund is only recruiting candidates who fulfill their eligibility criteria. Candidates found to be canvassing with the selection committee’s overall decision will be disqualified from the programme.
Do you have any questions regarding the Attorneys Fidelity Fund Bursary? Send in your questions or concerns to the contact person (Shawn Africa) via the contact information provided below:
Telephone Number: +27 21 424 4608
Email Address: [email protected]