Aramex is a global supplier of logistics and transportation solutions that are comprehensive in nature. In 1982, Aramex was founded as an express operator. Since then, the company has grown to become a worldwide brand known for its tailored services and unique multi-product offering that is recognized across the world. International and domestic express delivery, freight forwarding, integrated logistics solutions, consumer retail services, and e-commerce solutions are among the services offered by the company.
Approximately 15 900 people are employed by Aramex, which has more than 600 locations in over 65 countries and provides full logistics and transportation solutions to both retail and wholesale clients throughout the globe.
About the Aramex Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022
Aramex if offering an employment opportunity for Matric/Grade 12 job seekers who are looking to obtain a chance to become a professional Receptionist. The Aramex Job Vacancy as Receptionist is a position based in George that’s looking for well-qualified individuals who are able to tackle the duties below:
- Assignment and programming of individuals to certain extension numbers
- Daily reports from the telephone management system are printed out on demand
- Visitors are greeted and sent to the appropriate individual
- Responding to all incoming calls within three rings of the phone
- Maintaining communication with the maintenance team and ensuring that all job duties are completed
- Obtaining and submitting the necessary paperwork
- Communication of telephone system malfunctions to the appropriate vendor
- Communication with customers in a professional, polite and respectful way is essential
- Contacting service providers for bids and maintenance
- Conducting Inventory is taken on a weekly basis
- Keeping the extension lists up to date and making them available to all employees
- Going to the grocery store on a monthly basis
- Sorting and delivering company mail to the appropriate person or department
- The building’s upkeep has been assured
- Distribution of messages to the appropriate recipients within the performance standard time frame
- Putting together the company’s mailbag.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Aramex Job Vacancy as Receptionist’s Reference Number: 4175.
Do you believe you have what it takes to apply for the Aramex Job Vacancy as Receptionist? Make sure to send in your application as soon as possible after receiving it! But first and foremost, you’ll want to check into the qualifications for the employment in question. These factors will decide whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, be sure to review the qualifying conditions listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can make it to all of the appointments on the following schedule.
The Aramex Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has at least a Matric (Grade 12) qualification
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Shows strong proven fluency in the English language
- Puts on a customer-centric attitude
- Understands computer proficiency.
2. Personal Attributes
- Communicates their ideas well (written or verbal)
- Puts on a customer-centric attitude
- Solves their problems well
- Understands strong telephone etiquette
- Multitasks through different responsibilities smoothly.
Apply online: Aramex Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the vacancy. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
Applications will be subjected to further evaluation and vetting procedures to verify the validity of candidates. Anyone discovered to be falsifying any aspects of their applications will be disqualified from the registration period.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Aramex holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.