Ampath is a company that helps clinical labs, Ampath offers a number of management and support services to them. At all, more than 200 different diagnostic tests are available in the labs of the various Incorporated Practices. They are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and they service nearly 40% of the private healthcare sector in South Africa, according to the company.
In addition to medical practitioners, Ampath supports a varied group of approximately 16 000 customers from a wide range of industries, including insurance and governmental organizations, managed health care, industrial organizations, and other pathology practices affiliated with the National Pathology Group.
About the Ampath Phlebotomy Technician Learnership 2024
Ampath is offering a part-time learnership in three locations for anybody interested in learning the ropes and knowledge as a qualified Phlebotomy Technician. The Ampath Phlebotomy Technician Learnership is a great Grade 14 learnership that will provide you with the fundamentals of this industry upon completion.
A defined curriculum will be followed during the duration of the program, which will include both theoretical examinations and practical working sessions that will take place in a real-world workplace context. As you work your way towards a certification, you will be encouraged to make significant progress under the supervision of expert training providers.
Additionally, you will be required to performt the responsibilities below:
- Perform administrative work linked to phlebotomy in order to guarantee accurate recording and processing of information. Perform safety tasks in order to ensure that safety requirements are maintained
- To ensure that payments for phlebotomy services are collected as quickly as possible, manage the money and cash flow of the depot
- In order to provide an adequate supply of nursing services, phlebotomy operations must be carried out
- Maintain positive customer relationships in order to enhance Ampath’s reputation.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Ampath Phlebotomy Technician Learnership? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the programme’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Ampath Phlebotomy Technician LearnershipEligibliity Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Obtain Grade 12, a Nursing Diploma or Certificate, or a Certificate in Phlebotomy Techniques.
- Register as an Assessor, Facilitator, and Moderator.
- Ensure SANC Registration in the Relevant Register.
- Acquire experience as a coach and/or HOD within an Ampath depot.
- Familiarize yourself with Google and Google Mail.
- Familiarize yourself with the Meditech system.
- Master the use of MS Word.
- Gain knowledge in OBET.
- Familiarize yourself with Phlebotomy Related Procedures.
- Understand SETA procedures and requirements.
- Secure nursing experience within a hospital and/or laboratory environment.
- Gain experience in Phlebotomy Training.
2. Additional Requirements
- Proactive when taking initiative
- Has an assertive mindset
- Shows a keen eye for small details
- Communicates well with other people
- Understands basic computer skills
- Knows how to resovle conflict
- Puts on a customer-centric attitude
- Makes decisions well
- Adapts well to different working situations
- Has basic numeracy skills
- Works well with other team memebrs
- Solves problems effectively with proper analysis
- Takes quality into great seriousness
- Follows the safety policies and procedures in the company.
Apply online (Ampath Phlebotomy Technician Learnership 2024):
- Centurion – Ref. No. P7848.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Your applications will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Ampath Phlebotomy Technician Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 17 November 2023.
Late applications will not be accepted by the selection committee under any circumstances. Submissions that are received after the closing date will not be recognized during the term of registration.
It is recommended that candidates submit their applications as soon as possible after learning of their selection. You will have more time to thoroughly analyze the substance of your applications as a result of this arrangement. Please begin preparing your applications as soon as you get the opportunity.
During the recruiting process, Ampath retains the right to schedule an appointment or not to make an appointment. The selecting committee’s conclusions are final and binding on all parties involved.