Agrinet is a distributor and wholesaler of a wide range of goods in ten niche areas that serve the African irrigation, industrial, and retail hardware industries. Agrinet was founded around 65 years ago with the intended goal of helping and uplifting the South African agricultural community by creating a centralized co-operative buying organization that could bargain better prices and find a wide range of different items to meet the requirements of the farmers.
In the present, Agrinet’s business strategy has changed to include the independent retail hardware market while adhering to the company’s tried and true founding principles of sourcing or producing excellent products at excellent prices, being solutions-driven, and enhancing their clients’ value chains. Retailers large and small can maintain competitive stock levels thanks to Agrinet’s service, which enables cheap bulk orders and free weekly deliveries to every small town in South Africa. Additionally, the network is extending throughout Africa.
About the Agrinet Job Vacancy as Sales Representative 2023
Agrinet is offering X12 job vacanccies for employment seekers looking for a permanent work opportunities as qualified and credible Sales Representatives. The Agrinet Job Vacancy as Sales Representative, which is based in the Mpumalanga Area, will require you to take on the following responsbilities:
- Verify that orders are received in accordance with the monthly budget
- By upselling and cross-selling, increase the turnover of current clients across the whole account base
- Wider selection of products for the client
- Improve client service and retention
- Identify and manage the customer’s expectations for delivery and stock
- Check your customer monitoring by month, quarter, and year, as well as the product categories where they could require extra attention
- Make sure the customer base and embrace are updated at least once every three months
- Achieving the required call rate minimum
- Develop and exhibit expert understanding of Prodist and rival companies’ goods
- Assess training requirements and offer pertinent instruction on the advantages of the product.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Agrinet Job Vacancy as Sales Representative 2023’s Reference Number: 9727.
Make sure to send in your application for the Agrinet Job Vacancy as Sales Representative as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the program’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The Agrinet Job Vacancy as Sales Representative Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Must have a National Senior Certficiate or NTC3
- Preference is offered to candidates who have a post Matric qualification
- Shows a minimum of fiver years of sales experience in the field of Agircultural Mechanisation
- Displays a strong understanding of Key Account Management and Sales in general
- Communicates well with other people
- Knows how to utilize MS Office Suite.
Apply online: Agrinet Job Vacancy as Sales Representative 2023.
To visit the aforementioned website, it is advised that you use Google Chrome as your web browser (see above).
As an alternative, you may submit your application using your phone because it is much more convenient than using a computer. You may use Google Chrome as your web browser if you have an Android-powered phone. You don’t need to install any additional browsers because Google Chrome is pre-installed on OS Android smartphones.
Candidates must register for an account on the application portal in order to submit their applications. For the length of the registration process, you must log into this account.
By submitting your applications, you are granting permission to the selection committee to use your personal information for the purpose of registering you for the event.
Application materials will go through further inspection and verification steps to make sure they are real. Anyone found to have falsified any information in their applications will not be permitted to take part in the registration period.
Candidates must use the website mentioned above to submit their applications. The selection committee will reject attempts to submit papers using other channels, like personal delivery or fax.
Applications for the Agrinet Job Vacancy as Sales Representative must be submitted before the closing date on 08 January 2023.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Agrinet has the right to offer or deny employment to anybody at its discretion. The selecting committee’s judgments are final and binding on all parties involved.