About Afrika Tikkun Services
Afrika Tikkun is a non-profit organization committed to the elimination of youth unemployment in South Africa by addressing the socio-economic forces that make it incredibly hard for youths to participate in the modern economy. For the last 24 years, the organization has devoted itself to assisting young people at every step of their development, from cradle to career development.
In order to eliminate unemployment, the organization works to empower young people within the framework of the family. As a result, they put a strong emphasis on education, personal development, nutrition, health, family assistance, skill development, and finally job placement.
About the Afrika Tikkun Services Marketing Assistant Learnership 2022
Afrika Tikkun Services is offering a beneficial learnership programme for unemployed candidates currently between 22-28 years old interested in new knowledge. The Afrika Tikkun Services Marketing Assistant Learnership is a programme based in Gauteng JHB that is passionate about pursuing a future career in the Marketing sector. At the moment, the programme is searching for people with disabilities.
As a learner, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Optimisation of the layout
- Creating a link between reports and sicccodes on the internal report system
- Sales Administration in a Customer Relationship Management System
- Office responsibilities that arise on an as-needed basis
- Carry out daily administrative chores to ensure that the department’s operations run smoothly and in collaboration with one another
- Contribute to the creation of material for (blogs, website, social media, etc)
- Formatting and compiling industry reports are two of our specialties.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Afrika Tikkun Services Marketing Assistant Learnership’s Reference Number: JHB000633/TC.
First and foremost, you must familiarize yourself with the Afrika Tikkun Services Marketing Assistant Learnership’s eligibility standards. Each of these criteria will influence whether or not you would be an excellent candidate. In case you’d want to double-check your credentials, please refer to the list of qualifying prerequisites provided below. Ideally, if you want to enhance your chances of success, you should be able to meet all of the requirements on the following list.
The Afrika Tikkun Services Marketing Assistant Learnership Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Unemployed during the programme
- Currently between 22-28 years old
- Based in Gauteng
- Recognised as a person living with a disability
- Displays a proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Shows impressive knowledge as a marketing assistant
- Displays basic understanding of Microsoft applications
- Has a keen eye for the small details
- Can multitask between different duties
- Displays impressive communication abilities
- Has a Grade 12 with tertiary qualification, or currently pursuing a qualification (advantageous).
Apply online: Afrika Tikkun Services Marketing Assistant Learnership 2022.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the website mentioned above.
Please fill out the application site with your most relevant responses by typing them into the appropriate areas. All of the personal information you submit should be accurate and correspond to your actual circumstances.
Candidates will also need to send in the following documents:
- A certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A certified copy of your highest qualification (e.g. Matric, Degree, Diploma)
- An Affidavit of Unemployment
- A SARs Letter/Tax Reference Number.
All these documents should be included in your application dossier. Incomplete applications will automatically be declined.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the Afrika Tikkun Services Marketing Assistant Learnership must be submitted before the closing date on 30 November 2021.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
Afrika Tikkun Services holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.