About Africa SunOil
Africa Sunoil is a well-known brand in the South African oil and fat products industry. The company continuously provides a high-quality product that has been effectively manufactured to its target markets, and tbuilt a solid reputation for dependability, efficiency, and customer-centricity in the process.
Africa SunOil is committed to developing long-term relationships with their customers based on a personal quality that is applied to all transactions. They make a genuine effort to achieve success for their customers and to build trusted brands for their customers who expect value in an era when only quality and price seem to matter to most people.
About the Africa SunOil Job Vacancy as Operator 2022
Africa SunOil is providing an employment opportunity for South African candidates who are interested in working as a qualified Operator/Assistant Operator. The Africa SunOil Job Vacancy as Operator is offering positions for the following posts:
- X3 Operators
- X2 Assistant Operators.
As an Operator, you will be responsible for tending to the following duties:
- By collaborating with the engineering department and performing scheduled maintenance, you can ensure that equipment remain in excellent operating condition
- Communicate with other parties, such as material suppliers and bulk transportation companies, to provide effective logistic management
- Examine the findings of in-process samples to confirm that the final products satisfy the requirements that have been established
- Chemical dose should be monitored and analyzed at each step of the oil processing process, and the production should be controlled in accordance with ASO standards
- In the case of feed/plant restrictions or breakdowns, make decisions on short-term adjustments to the production schedule
- Instruction, discipline, training, managing, and inspiring his assistants are all examples of how he supervises them (on going)
- Send finished goods to the different clients, both internal and external, in a timely manner
- Control the level of safety in the factory by ensuring that all safety and health rules are followed in all sectors of the facility
- To achieve daily production objectives via the management and coordination of labor, equipment, and raw materials; this position reports to the Production Manager
- By accurately recording the number of man-hours worked and producing production summaries, you can keep track of labor and plan efficiency (on going)
- By taking daily and monthly stock, you can keep track of the flow of raw materials and completed products, ensuring that production continues uninterrupted.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Africa SunOil Job Vacancy as Operator? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the vacancy’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Africa SunOil Job Vacancy as Operator Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Possesses a Grade 11/Matric Qualification
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience dealing in a relevant position
- Can read and analyses any processing parameters
- Solves their problems well
- Follows the necessary process routes
- Can analyse, record, and review results greatly
- Knows how to perform supervision and control.
Apply via email: [email protected] (Africa SunOil Job Vacancy as Operator 2022).
The information you send will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included.
Candidates may be placed in a potentially risky situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the email mentioned above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the Africa SunOil Job Vacancy as Operator must be submitted before the closing date on 12 January 2022.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
Africa SunOil has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.