About AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries)
AECI is a diverse group of sixteen enterprises that does regional and worldwide commerce in Australia, Africa, Europe, South East Asia, North America, and South America. Clients come from a wide variety of industries, including mining, water treatment, plant and animal health, food and beverage, infrastructure, and general industrial.
Products and services are offered to these customers. The strategy of the Group is to be the supplier of choice in the markets in which it operates and to continue growing domestically as well as through the ongoing expansion of its footprint within the geographies and markets served. In addition, the Group aims to be the supplier of choice in the markets in which it operates and become a leading example in the industry.
About the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) is offering X1 position as a Receptionist for anybody seeking a fruitful job opportunity in Western Cape. The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist is offering permanent employment for anybody who is keen on working for a well-accredited company in South Africa.
As a Receptionist, your responsibilities are as listed below:
- Greeting and welcoming walk-in customers and visitors, determining the nature and purpose of their visit, and making sure they are comfortable while they wait for their planned appointment are all important parts of providing excellent customer service
- Inform the appropriate people at the firm that the guest has arrived
- When it is requested, guests should be directed or escorted in an acceptable manner to certain places
- Perform switchboard duties for Biocult, including but not limited to providing professional telephone answering service, call filtering or call forwarding, information provision, message taking, and appointment setting
- To make reservations, perform maintenance, and administer Biocult’s boardroom facilities
- When requested, provide assistance with placing orders for meals and drinks to be served during meetings
- Put everything in order and keep records
- Collecting, sorting, distributing, and preparing mail, communications, and courier deliveries both locally and abroad are some of your responsibilities
- To support the Line Manager and Executives of AECI Plant Health/Biocult with ad hoc tasks for which the employee has the necessary level of competence and which are specified by the Line Manager.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the position’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Obtained at least a Grade 12 education
- Certificate or diploma in telephone etiquette would be preferable
- A minimum of one to two years’ experience working as a front-line receptionist is required, along with a demonstrated ability to efficiently operate a multi-line switchboard and appropriate front desk and general administrative experience
- Whether they are communicating in person or over the phone, a well-presented and cheerful attitude is expected
- You are expected to have a professional demeanor at all times, be customer service focused, have an open mind, be courteous, be careful and diligent, have empathy and patience, and be in control of your emotions and actions
- Have the skills necessary to effectively deal with consumers and their inquiries in a manner that is both kind and professional
- It is required that the candidate be capable of operating a switchboard in a professional manner that is both effective and efficient
- Have strong skills in verbal and written communication, as well as in planning, organizing, presenting, multitasking, problem solving, time management, critical thinking, decision making, and interpersonal relationships
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team, as well as initiative, discretion, tact, patience, and courtesy; awareness of the significance of maintaining confidentiality and discretion with regard to company information; and ability to work with company information in a discreet and confidential manner
- Because of the nature of the company’s clientele, you are required to have a strong command of both English and Afrikaans
- It would be beneficial to have knowledge of the requirements and standards for SHEQ management systems
- Required must have advanced computer abilities in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A working familiarity with Syspro and SAP is required
- Must be organized, capable of putting tasks in order of importance, and able to perform well under pressure
- Capacity for correct analysis of problems and the use of sound judgment in the formulation of effective action plans
- Capability to keep working relationships with clients, management, and all staff on a cooperative and positive footing
- Required skills include the ability to work effectively in a workplace involving multiple disciplines as well as a focus on providing excellent service to customers.
Apply online: AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2022.
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 24 May 2022.
The committee in charge of making selections has an absolute zero tolerance policy regarding late applications. During the registration period, we will not acknowledge any submissions that are received after the deadline has passed.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as humanly possible. You will now have some time to conduct an accurate analysis of the information contained in your applications thanks to this development. Please have your applications ready as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.
During the selection phase of the recruitment process, AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) retains the discretion to choose whether or not to make an appointment. The decisions that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.