About AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries)
AECI is a diverse group of sixteen enterprises that does regional and worldwide commerce in Australia, Africa, Europe, South East Asia, North America, and South America. Clients come from a wide variety of industries, including mining, water treatment, plant and animal health, food and beverage, infrastructure, and general industrial.
Products and services are offered to these customers. The strategy of the Group is to be the supplier of choice in the markets in which it operates and to continue growing domestically as well as through the ongoing expansion of its footprint within the geographies and markets served. In addition, the Group aims to be the supplier of choice in the markets in which it operates and become a leading example in the industry.
About the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2023
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) is offering X1 position as a Receptionist for anybody seeking a fruitful job opportunity with the company. The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist is offering permanent employment for anybody who is keen on working for a well-accredited company in South Africa.
As a Receptionist, your responsibilities are as listed below:
- Using the Cisco Console to answer incoming calls and transfer them to the appropriate party
- Recording the right messages and making sure they reach the right people
- Respond to incoming visitors or clients
- Tell the host when a visitor or customer arrives
- Assist with online reservation booking using Sharepoint
- Whenever meeting hosts ask, get catering quotations
- As and when needed, assist in setting up a meeting space
- The capacity to communicate with people at all levels
- Compile monthly visitor data for the SHE Department’s report
- Always keep the operating station and the waiting/reception area tidy and professional
- Always be alert and security mindful
- Contact the office manager with any reception or other concerns
- Make that the Console displays accurate information about the employees
- List of workers’ monthly car registration updates.
- Make sure everything in the reception area is working
- Any broken equipment should be reported to the appropriate people
- Make sure visitors/clients fill out the visitors’ register while visiting offices and return the slip to Reception when they leave
- To check that all slips for the day were returned, compare the visitor slip to the slip in the visitor register
- Before the guest leaves the workplace, make sure the visitors slip they received from the Office Park is stamped
- Help with general questions as needed.
The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist is currently available in this location: Modderfontein, Gauteng.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the position’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist Eligibliity Criteria are as follows:
- Obtained a Matric qualification
- Has at least 1-2 years of prior experience working as a Switchboard Operator in a Corporate Reception setting
- Understands computer literacy in MS Office.
Apply online AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist 2023 at:
- Modderfontein, Gauteng (Closing date: 11 April 2023).
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Receptionist must be submitted before the closing date on 11 April 2023.
The committee in charge of making selections has an absolute zero tolerance policy regarding late applications. During the registration period, we will not acknowledge any submissions that are received after the deadline has passed.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their materials as quickly as humanly possible. You will now have some time to conduct an accurate analysis of the information contained in your applications thanks to this development. Please have your applications ready as soon as it is convenient for you to do so.
During the selection phase of the recruitment process, AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) retains the discretion to choose whether or not to make an appointment. The decisions that the selecting committee comes to are irrevocable in every case.