About AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries)
AECI is a multi-discipline company with products and services catering to multiple industries around the globe. Handling anything ranging from mining, plant and animal, water treatment, good and beverage, and general industrial departments, AECI’s agile and adaptive approach to the market has given them a strong edge in becoming a much-needed pillar amongst fast-moving companies.
About the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Plant Operator 2021
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) is offering a job opportunity for candidates who are interested in working as a professional Plant Operator. The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Plant Operator is a great chance for anybody who’s looking for a permanent vacancy based in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal.
As a Plant Operator, you will be responsible for handling the following responsibilities:
- Prepare the plant and coordinate with key staff to ensure a smooth shutdown
- Work using a forklift and a hoist
- Inspect the plant’s safe equipment
- Make a risk assessment
- Projects for improvement should be supported
- Assist in the update of production manuals and process records by team leaders
- Ascertain that all safety criteria are met
- Blends and reaction batches are created in blenders and reactors, respectively
- Ascertain that relevant documentation, such as a process log, is provided for batch start-up
- Polycans were stenciled, and all packaging containers were labeled
- Tankers are loaded and unloaded
- Products are transferred to and from storage tanks
- Prepare for startup and double-check that the plant area is ready to go
- Keep an eye on the effluent levels
- Waste items should be managed and separated
- Changes in process conditions should be identified, investigated, and relayed to team leaders
- Provide the Team Leaders and Laboratory workers with precise and concise information
- Ensure a smooth transition from one shift to the next.
For application purposes, please take note of the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Plant Operator 2021’s Reference Number: AEC211011-3.
Make sure to send in your application for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Plant Operator as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you must review the vacancy’s qualifying requirements. These factors will decide whether or not you would be a good candidate. If you’d like to double-check your credentials, please see the qualifying requirements listed below. If you want to increase your chances of success, it’s best if you can fulfill everything on the following list.
The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Plant Operator Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Owns a Matric/Grade 12 qualification with the subjects of Maths and Science
- Has an NQF Level 2 qualification in Chemical Operations
- Has at least 2 years of working in a Chemical Plant
- Possesses a legitimate Forklift licenses
- Displays impressive work ethics
- Aware of safety regulations
- Solves problems through an efficient method
- A keen eye for the small details
- Works well with other team members
- Can work in shifts
- Can work from tall heights
- Prepared to work under pressure.
Apply online: AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Plant Operator 2021.
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome to get access to the web site mentioned above.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
By sending in your applications, you are hereby giving permission to the selection committee to have your personal information utilized for registration purposes.
Candidates must process their applications through the portal provided above. Submissions made through other methods, such as hand delivery or fax, will not be accepted by the selection committee.
Applications for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Plant Operator must be submitted before the closing date on 25 October 2021.
Make sure you secure your application as soon as possie by registering early. The purpose behind this is to ensure that you have a safe position during the recruitment phase (however, it doesn’t guarantee immediate success).
The selection committee has zero tolerance for candidates who send in their applications late. All submissions sent past the closing date will automatically be disqualified.
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) holds all rights to provide anyone with a job position or not. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.