About AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries)
AECI is a diverse group of 16 businesses that offer goods and services to a wide range of clients in the mining, water treatment, plant and animal health, food and beverage, infrastructure, and general industrial sectors. AECI’s primary markets include the Americas, Europe, and Asia. The strategy of AECI Mining is to be the supplier of choice in the markets in which it operates and to continue growing domestically as well as through the ongoing expansion of its footprint within the geographies and markets served.
In addition, the Group aims to be the supplier of choice in the markets in which it operates. In accordance with this strategy, the business operations are organized into the following five growth pillars: Mining Solutions (including AEL Intelligent Blasting, Experse, and Senmin), Water & Process (including ImproChem), Plant & Animal Health (including Nulandis and Schirm), Food & Beverage (including Lake Foods and Southern Canned Products), and Chemicals (Chemfit).
About the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Boiler Operator 2022
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) is offering an employment opportunity for candidates interested in becoming a professional Boiler Operator. The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Boiler Operator is offering X1 position for anybody who is prepared to deal with the responsibilities that comes with this role.
As a Boiler Operator, you will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Maintain constant vigilance over the water levels in each and every boiler, and analyze the water using the prescribed methodology
- Observance of the position’s requirements pertaining to safety, health, and the environment
- In order to maintain the right feed and boiler water quality, it is important to monitor and make any necessary adjustments to the dose of the different chemicals as well as the functioning of the water softening facilities
- Conduct regular chemical tests in both the feed water and the boiler water to determine the amount of hardness, total dissolved solids, and residual contaminants
- In most cases, the Boiler Plant Operator is the one who is accountable or in charge of ensuring that the connected plant equipment, which is under his or her authority, is operated in a secure and efficient manner
- To check and operate emergency equipment, (in the emergency conditions, which may arise either due to faulty or equipment failure within the boiler attendants area or outside of it, such as power failures, plant emergency shutdowns and troubles.) to do so in the event that an emergency situation arises
- During an upset, the attendant has to be able to take the appropriate actions to safeguard life, plant and equipment in order to preserve continuity of steam supplies. Additionally, the attendant needs to be able to swiftly restore normal circumstances following an upset
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the general areas of the facility are kept clean
to make a record of information and keep a log of it for further analysis and record keeping reasons
- In addition, the Boiler Plant operator is responsible for maintaining, monitoring performance and operating conditions, making adjustments as necessary, carrying out regular equipment inspections, and issuing work requests to maintenance employees or contractors
- To work in shift arrangements that rotate regularly.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Boiler Operator’s Reference Number: AEC220510-3.
Candidates interested in the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Boiler Operator must fulfill an eligibility criteria before proceeding with their applications. Each of these items below will determine whether you have what it takes to proceed with this position. To guarantee a successful application, candidates are advised to meet all of the following requirements. Failure to do so will cause disadvantageous consequences towards the overall result of your applications. Be sure to jot down these items for personal reference.
The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Boiler Operator Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Grade 12 or Matric or equivalent qualification
- Owns a legitimate Boiler Operator Certificate
- Applicants must have prior expertise in the treatment and analysis of boiler water
- Must be able to depend on his or her own discretion and previous expertise in order to keep the steam supply to the industry at a constant level and avoid potentially hazardous situations from developing at the station
- Must their own mode of reliable transporation
- Advantageous: must have at least 2-3 years of practical experience and training as Boiler Plant Attendant, and knows how to fire and operate modern water tube Gas Boilers/Coal with the necessary axillary plant.
2. Personal Competencies
- Must be capable of working without supervision and thinking on one’s own
- Required to have the ability to interact on all levels with the control rooms of other plants (site customers)
- Ability to collaborate with others, including outside contractors, is required
- Be knowledgeable in the areas of health, safety, and the environment.
Apply online: AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Boiler Operator 2022.
It is strongly suggested that you make use of Google Chrome as your web browser if you plan on going to the website that was just mentioned.
You can also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You can use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device. You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
In order for applicants to submit their resumes and cover letters, they must first register for an account on the application portal. During the entire duration of the registration procedure, you will be obliged to use this account.
Your account will be more secure at all times if you take the necessary precautions to protect the information associated with it. Under no circumstances should you ever provide your password or any other account information to anyone else.
You also have the option of registering using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn as an additional choice. You will not have to start from beginning when creating an account, which will save you a huge amount of time.
You will be a part of the evaluation process alongside the other members of the selection committee, and the information that you provide will be held in strict confidence. As a consequence of this, you need to do an exhaustive check to ensure that it does not contain any fictitious information. Candidates run the risk of being placed in a scenario that could endanger their lives if there is evidence that they are supplying information that is not accurate.
The information that you supply will be utilized by the selection committee in order to register you for the event. You are granting the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose by submitting your application.
Candidates are required to submit their applications by way of the website that was previously mentioned in this sentence. The committee that is responsible for considering the application will not accept any materials that have been submitted in any other manner, including by hand delivery or fax.
Applications for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Boiler Operator must be submitted before the closing date on 24 May 2022.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Applications for the programme must be submitted before the closing date. Late applications will not be tolerated by the selection committee, and these kinds of submissions will be disqualified by the programme.
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.