About AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries)
AECI is a varied collection of sixteen businesses that conducts regional and global trade in Australia, Africa, Europe, South East Asia, North America, and South America. AECI’s headquarters are located in Australia. Customers are serviced by the company’s goods and services who work in a broad range of sectors, such as mining, water treatment, plant and animal health, food and beverage, infrastructure, and general industrial.
The objective of the Group’s strategy is to establish itself as the supplier of choice in the markets that are located within their regions of operations, both domestically and via the continuous growth of its presence within the many geographies and markets that it serves. In addition to this, the Group’s overarching objective is to establish itself as the supplier of choice in each of the markets in which it participates.
About the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Blasting Assistant 2023
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) is offering employment opportunities to candidates looking for qualified permanent roles in Northern Cape. The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Blasting Assistant is a great chance for individuals to be part of a recognized Mining company with a well-known track record.
As a Blasting Assistant, your job is to:
- To provide assistance to the MMU Controller in the management and operation of all elements of a mobile manufacturing unit (MMU – BLEND truck) in order to satisfy the needs of the client while adhering to the standards and procedures set by AECI (OTIF)
- To provide assistance to the MMU Controller in the process of conducting regular inspections on fixed plant and MMUs in accordance with SABS and World Class standards, with the goals of identifying non-conformances, implementing preventive actions, and achieving continuous improvement
- Help with any and all tasks that are necessary to do with blasting (for example, measuring holes, closing or stemming of charged holes, guarding, cleaning, etc)
- Site housekeeping
- Maintain the cleanliness of the truck park and the wash bay
- Assist with the process of loading and unloading goods into and from vehicles
- Assist with the loading of responsibilities onto the bench
- Aid in plugging charged holes or putting a stop to their spread
- Performing loading and unloading operations on packed explosives and accessories, while in the depot, to comply with all applicable legal requirements
- In order to guarantee that the MMUs are consistently maintained clean to the standards required by the World Class
- Capability to operate without direct supervision
- Every function relating to blasting that is necessary.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Blasting Assistant’s Reference Number:
- Mafikeng, North-West – Ref. No. AEC230620-7
- Northern Cape – Ref. No. AEC230620-4
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Blasting Assistant? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the position’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Blasting Assistant Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Requirements
- Has a Grade 12 qualification
- Owns a legitimate Code B Driver’s License
- Displays safe working practices
- Must receive a red ticket health clearance
- Has proper product knowledge
- Able to perform hazardous product handling.
2. Working Comptencies
- Shows a great sense of urgency
- Willing to work under pressure
- Displays impressive written and oral abilities within all organisation levels
- Solves problems efficiently
- Shows a keen level of accuracy
- Can meet deadlines asap
- Adapts well to different working conditions.
Apply online AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Blasting Assistant 2023 at:
In order to visit the web site indicated above, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your browser.
Candidates are required to register on the application portal in order to submit their applications. This account will be required for the duration of the registration process.
Protecting your account information will help to ensure that your account is protected at all times. Never give out your account information to anybody else, especially not your password.
You can also register using Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn, as an alternative. You will save a significant amount of time by not having to create an account from scratch.
It will be examined by the entire selection committee, which will include you, and the information you supply will be kept confidential. As a result, you should do a thorough check to guarantee that there is no fake information included. Candidates may be placed in a potentially hazardous situation if there is proof that they are providing misleading information.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this reason.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be denied by the committee evaluating the application.
Applications for the AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) Job Vacancy as Blasting Assistant must be submitted before the closing date on 04 July 2023.
It is possible to guarantee that your application is protected as soon as possible by registering as soon as feasible. However, this does not guarantee immediate success and is just designed to give you with a stable position during the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted by the selection committee. Candidates that submit their applications after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions submitted after the deadline, regardless of their substance, will be discarded without further consideration.
AECI (African Explosives and Chemical Industries) has the right to offer or refuse employment to anybody at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of the choosing committee are final and binding on all parties engaged in the process.