Actom is a leading company in South Africa that has paved the way for boilers used as industrial and utility facilities. Specializing in electro-mechanical equipment, Actom has had years of experience in providing, repairing, and distributing such facilities to a variety of markets. The available equipment is manufactured by implementing sturdy, durable designs that adhere to global standards, giving it the competitive edge it deserves in the markets. Thanks their expertise, Actom has earned a positive name for themselves in South Africa, and also overseas.
The Actom working force stays true to its African roots. Boasting a prominent Black Ownership percentage of 52.21%, and also a Black Women Ownership percentage of 31.27%, Actom is a big believer in empowering the black communities through employment. This Level 1 B-BBEE Contributor has played a major part in uplifting black members of society by making them a part of their team. As of now, Actom is home to more than 7 500 employees, in which all of them are responsible for the management of production units, operating facilities, and distribution branches. Through their solid work ethic, Actom has been able to raise profits up to R7.5bn on a yearly basis.
About the Actom Apprenticeship 2020
Actom is providing apprenticeship positions in Germiston for individuals who would like to sharpen their talents in multiple disciplines and specializations. The Actom Apprenticeship 2020 is an initiative conducted by the company to foster the potential of its local communities. Through its very own apprenticeship training school, Actom has personally mentored passionate members of society into mastering their respective trades. With more than 20 years of experience, Actom is familiar with the art of providing comprehensive training sessions to create better employees for the future job market.
Candidates are required to send in your application forms, which are available below. Once shortlisted, candidates are subjected to an extensive psychometric assessment. After you have been further evaluated, only then you will be given the opportunity to participate in the apprenticeship. Throughout the entire duration of the programme, selected awardees must be able to prove your potential in order to keep your apprenticeships for the long run.
The Actom Apprenticeship 2020 will start accepting applications on Monday, 05 October 2020, 07:00.
Available Apprenticeship Fields
- Armature Winder
Applicants of the Actom Apprenticeship 2020 must fulfill several eligibility criteria beforehand. Each of these items below will determine whether you stand a chance in the eyes of the selection committee. To guarantee a degree of success, be sure to meet everything that is required to pass the applications.
The Actom Apprenticeship 2020 Requirements are:
- Holds an N2 qualification with at least 4 subjects
- Shows tremendous passion for the field of Engineering
- Proven to be medically fit for the apprenticeship.
Download: application form Actom Apprenticeship 2020.
Once you have retrieved the form, be sure to read all of the instructions clearly stated on the document. Fill in all of the queries using only black or blue pen. All provided information must be factual and accurate with your current credentials. If a candidate is discovered to have misrepresented any parts of the application, you will instantly be disqualified.
After you have completed your application forms, be sure to send them in through e-mail. All submissions are to be made to this e-mail address: [email protected] The selection committee only accepts applications sent via e-mail. Submissions made through fax or hand delivery will not be acknowledged.
Announcements will only be made to shortlisted candidates who have been chosen for the next round of applications. Should you not hear back from the committee within one month past the application closing date, we regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the programme.
Applications for the Actom Apprenticeship must be submitted before its closing date on Friday, 09 October 2020, 10:00.
The selection committee will not accept any applications sent past the deadline. Candidates found to be doing so will automatically be disregarded from registrations.
- Candidates can only start sending in your applications on the opening date and time. Applications sent before that will not be regarded by the selection committee
- Since the minimum educational requirement is an N2, applicants who have a higher qualification (e.g. N3-N6) can register for the programme as well. Make sure that you apply with your highest qualification
- Candidates are not required to send in your Curriculum Vitaes and other relevant documentations. To register for the programme, please send in a completed version of the application form. Once you are shortlisted, only then will the committee ask you to send in supporting documentations
- Everyone originating from all provinces of South Africa are more than welcome to register. However, please be informed that the training department reserves all rights to relocate you to different areas. Additionally, any possible relocations are at the expenses of the participant
- Announcements will be made through phone calls. However, it is advisable to check your e-mail inboxes as well.