Located across South Africa, Absa Bank, a fully owned part of the Absa Group, provides a diverse variety of financial services to consumers and clients in the retail, commercial, wealth management, corporate, and investment sectors. Ultimately, the company’s goal is to generate shared value in a sustainable manner and play a vital part in our customers’ and clients’ life journeys, therefore enabling them to accomplish more and recommending us to their family, friends, and business colleagues
It is one of Africa’s most diversified financial services firms and is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE). Absa Group Limited has operations in 15 countries throughout the African continent and has offices in the United Kingdom as well as the United States. This is an authentic African brand, motivated by the people they serve and committed to be bold, passionate and ready at all times so that they may bring honor to their country and the continent as a whole.
About the Absa Job Vacancy as Customer Service 2022
Absa is offering a full-time employment opportunity for candidates wha are keen on working as a professional Customer Service agent for the accredited bank. The Absa Job Vacancy as Customer Service will require you to provide customer support services in order to improve the customer experience via the execution of predetermined goals in accordance with established standard operating procedures (SOPs).
As Customer Service, your job is to:
- Maintain strict adherence to all protocols in the CMP Customer Service Center and seek out ways to enhance Client Servicing processes as needed
- Respond to all customer support issues, complaints, and requests as quickly, correctly, and courteously as possible
- To stay on top of key stakeholders’ requirements and challenges, it is important to establish and maintain solid professional connections with them. This will allow you to react more quickly and effectively to their demands and issues
- Provide assistance in the establishment and management of procedures in the Customer Service Center
- Taking responsibility for and being proactive in one’s own training and development
- Keep track of and keep under control the risks linked with the Customer
- Establish and maintain compliance with Absa’s risk and compliance policies and processes, as well as with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, in all aspects of the activities undertaken in the provision of Customer Services.
For application purposes, please kindly take note of the Absa Job Vacancy as Customer Service’s Reference Number: R-15930760.
Do you think you have what it takes to register for the Absa Job Vacancy as Customer Service? Be sure to send in your application as soon as possible! But first, you will need to take a look at the position’s eligibility criteria. These items will determine whether you’d make a great candidate or not. If you’d like to check your qualifications, be sure to take a look at the eligibility criteria below. If you’d like to guarantee a higher chance of success, it’s advisable that you meet all these times in the following list.
The Absa Job Vacancy as Customer Service Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Has a Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC) in Business, Commerce, and Management Studies
- Passionate about working in a banking environment
- Puts on a customer service-oriented mindset.
Important note: Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Suitable candidates from designated groups will be given priority for employment, in accordance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, whose appointments will contribute to required representation in accordance with the bank’s diverseity requirements.
Apply online Absa Job Vacancy as Customer Service 2022 at:
It is recommended that you use Google Chrome as your web browser in order to access the aforementioned web address (see above).
Alternatively, you can apply using your handphone, since it is much more practical than applying via computer. If you are using an OS Android handphone, you can use Google Chrome as your web browser. Since Google Chrome is automatically available in OS Android handphones, you don’t have to install any other browsers.
For the purpose of submitting their applications, candidates must first register on the application portal by providing their contact information. During the course of the registration process, you will be required to log into your existing account.
The selection committee will use the information you provide to register you for the event. By submitting your applications, you are giving the committee permission to use your personal information for this purpose.
The applications of applicants will be subjected to additional scrutiny and vetting procedures in order to ensure that they are genuine. The participation in the registration period will be denied to anyone who is found to have misrepresented any aspect of their applications.
It is necessary for candidates to submit their applications through the website listed above. Attempts to submit materials by other means, such as by hand delivery or fax, will be rejected by the committee evaluating the application.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
Absa holds all rights to appoint anyone during the recruitment period. All decisions made by the selection committee are final.